July already and time for another Supply List Challenge!! Well, with all the super scrapping we have done this month, I think this is the perfect month to dig deep into our stash and make the old new again!!
Here is your list:
1. paper scraps - (any piece of paper smaller than the original size it came as)
2. snaps, eyelets and/or brads
3. stamps (let's use those stamps we've been hoarding!!)
4. punches (can be a regular punched image like circles, etc or an edge punch)
5. flowers (not a pattern...like prima, petaloo, etc)
6. stickers (other than letter)
7. naked chipboard (although you may alter it with paint, paper, etc.)
9. something acrylic (letters, shapes, I'm not picky)
10. at least 10 buttons
Bonus for using all 10 on the list. And since I am addicted to 2-page layouts...I will give you a bonus entry if you do a 2-page layout!
Have fun!!Community Challenge
Created by 1scrappymom Full Info