Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 pm
Re: January A to Z
Queer Eye
THe designing show
THe designing show
Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:14 pm
Re: Scrappers . . .
Oh my goodness, I did the same thing. I was so bummed when I realized what it actually was.
Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am
Re: Cindy Loo Cricut Class
very cute.
Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:10 am
Re: Summer Crop Sign-Up
I will be here
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm
Re: Explaining to the Husband...
My Dh is an enabler big time. When ever i want something I just say I want a new cart (or whatever it maybe) and he says go get it. I just got a New expressions and 5 extra carts. for $300 I have had my baby bug for almost 4 yrs and he encouraged my to buy that when it first came out. I love him so
Fri May 21, 2010 5:23 pm
Re: What's your favourite cutting machine?
Love, Love, Love my Expression. I just upgraded. I had my baby bug since Cricut came out in 2006 so it was finally time to upgrade. I love it.
Cricut all the way
Cricut all the way
Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 am
Re: Guess & WiN!
1104
Wed May 05, 2010 6:18 pm
Re: *Official* Sign-Up
I will
Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 pm
Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:03 am
Re: Guess what I scored at Wally World today?
I got one there last weekend for $10.00 too.
Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:26 pm
Re: February Crop Sign-Up
Ill be there
Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:18 pm
Re: DCWV Stacks -- how many do you have?
I have 4 of the DCWV stacks
Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:16 pm
Re: Toughest Christmas of my life this year!
So sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers.
My dads anniversay is Jan 26. I cant believe it will be 6yrs that he has been gone. It seems like yesteday.
My dads anniversay is Jan 26. I cant believe it will be 6yrs that he has been gone. It seems like yesteday.
Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 am
Re: For the cherries still looking for zhu zhu pets...
When I couldnt find them anywhere last week. I asked Mia what if I cant find them anywhere. "She said" Dont worry Santa will bring them he can get anything. He has special machines to make toys. So I knew that I had to find some of them.
Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:35 pm
Re: Brittany Murphy
Wow, I couldnt believe it when I opened my Yahoo. Its really sad.
Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 pm
Re: It's done!
Pretty & congrats
Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am
Re: For the cherries still looking for zhu zhu pets...
Toysrus has the single and 4 packs. But you can only buy one a day. So I went and got Mia one single. We already bought the giant city last week. Then my sister went and got her the 4pack Then I went to a differnet girl then earlier today and got Mia another single one.
Yeah for me
Yeah for me
Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 am
Re: Cricut Gypsy!!!
I had the same problem, but I ended up with the Gypsy. (I will get the expression in Feb for my bday). I love the Gypsy because I cant create anywhere. You can Weld words, shapes and everything else on the carts. You can change the sizes of things. Also I save more paper becuase you can place the sh...
Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 pm
Re: Merry Cherry Berry WORD SCRAMBLE
I want to play
Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:15 pm
