Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Fill in the blank 5/14

I promise myself to be realllly good on my new diet plan starting this coming Monday.... wish me luck!:winkb:
Thu May 14, 2009 10:25 am
Replies: 39
Views: 681
Jump to post

Re: look what ds brought home

She's beautiful!! And that last picture is PRICELESS!!
Thu May 14, 2009 12:08 am
Replies: 55
Views: 876
Jump to post

Re: What do you collect?

My kids' artwork, buttons, ribbon and waaaaaay too much scrappy stuff!!:winkb:
Thu May 14, 2009 12:07 am
Replies: 34
Views: 778
Jump to post

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!

WOW! Congrats! What else but start a scrapbook for them!! The planner sounds like a fun idea too!!
Wed May 13, 2009 11:11 am
Replies: 59
Views: 899
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 5/13

UNfortunately yes.... I was on the Price Is Right... that was pretty funny.... and then I was on the news for being part of the final 20 for the Rose Queen (the yearly Rose parade in Pasadena, CA) court. THANK GOD that is all though... the camera adds more than 10 pounds as far as I am concerned!!
Wed May 13, 2009 11:10 am
Replies: 61
Views: 810
Jump to post

Re: Fill in the blank 5/13

I obsess over trying to make everybody happy all the time.... what a waste, huh? LOL
Wed May 13, 2009 11:07 am
Replies: 51
Views: 802
Jump to post
Tue May 12, 2009 10:03 pm
Replies: 40
Views: 800
Jump to post

Re: LoOk At ThIs!!!!!

Pretty dang close I'd say!!
Tue May 12, 2009 10:02 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 814
Jump to post
Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 pm
Replies: 26
Views: 905
Jump to post
Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm
Replies: 48
Views: 846
Jump to post

Re: Arrrghh........

lilkoala3 wrote:Only happens to me when I'm looking at porn. That what you were lookin at?


ROFLMAO!!!
Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 762
Jump to post

Re: Arrrghh........

That is so evil when that happens!
Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 762
Jump to post

Re: Happy Anniversary Ela

Happy Anniversary!~
Tue May 12, 2009 5:23 pm
Replies: 21
Views: 498
Jump to post
Tue May 12, 2009 5:23 pm
Replies: 20
Views: 572
Jump to post
Tue May 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Replies: 33
Views: 700
Jump to post

Re: Fill in the blank 5/12

I never seem to get a break these days....
Tue May 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Replies: 40
Views: 814
Jump to post

Re: What's on your fridge?

Hey,,,,that looks like my fridge.... but a little cleaner! LOL
Tue May 12, 2009 5:19 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 754
Jump to post

Re: The most PERFECT mothers day song ever

That is very sweet... and Leslie.... you'd make such a funny and cool robot!
Tue May 12, 2009 5:18 pm
Replies: 12
Views: 531
Jump to post

Re: I love these!

Very pretty!
Tue May 12, 2009 5:11 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 698
Jump to post

Re: Uggg my aching head

That was me on Sunday!!
Tue May 12, 2009 5:10 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 559
Jump to post

Go to advanced search