Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Re: HELP! Mists on projects

Why didn't I think of that? TY!
Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:22 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 228
Jump to post

Re: HELP! Mists on projects

Thanks Ladies - maybe I can try pressing at least part of it. At least I have some time before Valentine's Day! :S
Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 228
Jump to post

Re: February Blog Giveaways

Wow! What beautiful layouts!
Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:00 pm
Replies: 1
Views: 283
Jump to post

Re: Stickers

I ADORE stickers! Although I have to admit I probably rely on them too much because I don't consider myself very creative or artsy. At the beginning it was easier to slap on a couple of stickers and call my pages good. Now I am trying to get better at using them in a variety of ways and my ideas usu...
Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:51 pm
Topic: Stickers
Replies: 42
Views: 708
Jump to post

HELP! Mists on projects

I just received an order of Tattered Angel glimmer mists and used it for the first time. I made a card for Dh (Valentine's Day) and decided to try it out on the front. Big mistake! I should have used it on scraps first. The color and everything is fine but after about 4 or 5 squirt, the paper cutout...
Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:42 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 228
Jump to post

Re: Points updated?

Thanka everyone! I saw mine jump today so that means more points and a box on it's way! Double goodness! :)
Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 pm
Replies: 8
Views: 250
Jump to post

Re: Points updated?

Ahh! That must be it. I will check back after getting that much anticipated notice! (I ordered some copic markers for the first time and can't wait to try them out!) :) Thanks for your help!
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 am
Replies: 8
Views: 250
Jump to post

Points updated?

I am just curious... I made a fairly large purchase a few days ago but I noticed today that my points have not changed? How long does it take for this to happen? This purchase should put me over the 1,000 point mark and I am anxious to have them available to use for my $5 discount. Anyone know how l...
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 am
Replies: 8
Views: 250
Jump to post

Re: snowflakes for posts?

TY Kara - That would be great!
Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 pm
Replies: 2
Views: 720
Jump to post

snowflakes for posts?

It looks like we are supposed to be able to get points for posting in 'some' forums. How do we know which ones and how does this work. The points page wasn't clear on this.
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 am
Replies: 2
Views: 720
Jump to post

Re: favorite swaps.../...any interest in swapping?

I have never swapped before but it sounds like fun!
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 am
Forum: Swap Talk
Replies: 18
Views: 2970
Jump to post

Re: I'm Back......and Im so EXCITED!

It is hard to be away! :)
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 am
Replies: 26
Views: 1200
Jump to post

Go to advanced search