Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Re: Thursty Thursday

A big glass of water in the morning...followed by hot or iced tea (I get the iced green tea from starbucks if I've made it out the door for a run), then three water bottles while at work, and at least one more after I get home. I also like a Diet Dr. Pepper every once in a while.
Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 pm
Replies: 20
Views: 694
Jump to post

Re: Guess What?

Yay! Nice job Jenna!
Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 728
Jump to post

Re: Guilty Pleasures...spill them!!! **POINTS**

McDonalds french fries...I'll get the happy meal just so I can have the fries first. But only piping hot...hate any fries when they start to cool! Any starbucks coffee drink since I gave up coffee for lent. I wish I could say that I've lost weight since giving it up, but I've taken a new liking to p...
Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 pm
Replies: 39
Views: 1606
Jump to post

Re: Anyone else?

LOL! I have to agree with you on that one! Just a bit peepy!
:-D
Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:53 pm
Replies: 17
Views: 594
Jump to post

Re: HEY! PageMaps is all about ACOT!!!

Just got a pleasant surprise when I opened my email! Congrats girls...you did MARVELOUS!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:51 pm
Replies: 21
Views: 1075
Jump to post

Re: Why didn't anyone tell me??????

LOL! I haven't scrapped the same photos by mistake before (sometimes I've used the same one for pages for different people) but I have used the same exact title for my daughter's preschool photos, not once, not twice, but three times, LOL Stuck in a rut much? :winkb: You must have just really loved ...
Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:08 am
Replies: 23
Views: 840
Jump to post

Re: I DID IT!!!!!

Great job Susan, and I totally understand the stopping for tears layout. I've done so many of those! Hugs to you girl...and welcome back!!!
Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Replies: 28
Views: 600
Jump to post
Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:04 pm
Jump to post

Re: Exciting News

that's very cool!
Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 pm
Replies: 23
Views: 1065
Jump to post

Re: Pagemaps Toot !!

WHOOT! Congratulations Heather!
Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 am
Replies: 36
Views: 1153
Jump to post

Re: Got a New Do!

Lookin' good Angie!
Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 am
Replies: 40
Views: 866
Jump to post

Re: omGOODNESS sakes.

wait...I see pink in there! Can you live with it?
Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:29 pm
Replies: 21
Views: 726
Jump to post

Re: what is your favorite brand of wine?

I like Gnarly Head! They have great reds!!!
Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:25 pm
Replies: 83
Views: 2026
Jump to post

Re: Thyroid issues with dogs.*updated with pics*

He's gorgeous...and bulky with his jacket on...kinda reminds me of Dougie Murray :winkb:


Glad you got it figured out and that he's on the way to recovery!
Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 pm
Replies: 22
Views: 710
Jump to post

Re: how do kids do this?

Ugh! Feel better! I don't know how to tell you to rally because other than sinus headaches and migraines, I haven't been sick in years...crossing all my fingers and toes and backing out of the room!
Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:09 pm
Replies: 18
Views: 668
Jump to post

Re: sadly...as you might have heard

Thank you everyone! I am so touched by your love and your sweet words. Love you all!
Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 pm
Replies: 26
Views: 1448
Jump to post
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:48 am
Replies: 13
Views: 786
Jump to post

Re: so...we have some new Creative Team Members.....

Congratulations ladies! I know that each of you will do a fabulous job for this great site! I'm happy to know I'm leaving it in good hands!
Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm
Replies: 71
Views: 2864
Jump to post

Re: Well ladies....

ahhhhh thanks ladies!! It feels so nice to be loved!! and I know you still will cause I got points :winkb: :winkb: :-D :-D :inlove: :inlove: and LauraF, I just might have to do that at times...hold your hand. Hmmmm maybe at HPW? :-D yeah baby...it's been way too long since we've seen each other!
Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:38 pm
Replies: 40
Views: 1367
Jump to post

Re: The weather where you live is..........?

hmmmm....to answer or to not....because those of you that are snowed in will hate me......ok....gonna answer.... Southern California...the sun is out and shining....it's suppose to get in the mid-60s here today..... *ducking* Wow Christina...you go right for the jugular, don't you, LOL I may have t...
Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 pm
Replies: 96
Views: 2491
Jump to post

Go to advanced search