Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Re: Modern Family

Love it! Really like The Middle too.
Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:20 pm
Replies: 22
Views: 547
Jump to post

Re: The TIKI BAR is open!

I just poured myself a nice tall glass of wine, getting ready to cook dinner for the first time in a year and a half! Yikes, not sure what has gotten into me. Dh usually does the cooking, just not my thing.

Getting psyched for a crop tomorrow night at Archiver's with two very special cherries. :)
Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:57 pm
Replies: 32
Views: 761
Jump to post

Re: Some Changes from Me....

Great ideas Sus, you're so creative. :-D
Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:48 pm
Replies: 46
Views: 1107
Jump to post

Re: ~*~Christmas Caturday~*~

Those are great, thanks Tracy!
Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:45 am
Replies: 95
Views: 1335
Jump to post

Re: Cricut Gypsy!!!

nmelton wrote:Thanks!!! What about sharing cartridges? Are they only good for one time???

You cannot share cartridges, they are only good for one download each.
Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:37 am
Replies: 15
Views: 874
Jump to post

Re: Cricut Gypsy!!!

I had the same problem, but I ended up with the Gypsy. (I will get the expression in Feb for my bday). I love the Gypsy because I cant create anywhere. You can Weld words, shapes and everything else on the carts. You can change the sizes of things. Also I save more paper becuase you can place the s...
Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:37 am
Replies: 15
Views: 874
Jump to post
Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 pm
Replies: 49
Views: 917
Jump to post

Re: I did it!!

Congratulations!
Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:36 pm
Topic: I did it!!
Replies: 72
Views: 1108
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday moodyonceamth

Happy Birthday, Amy! Hope you're having a good day whatever it is you're doing. :)
Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:25 pm
Replies: 30
Views: 447
Jump to post

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!

Definitely Rudolph, he's just the cutest lil guy ever!
Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:24 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 352
Jump to post

Re: Graduating!

Congratulations and welcome back!
Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 pm
Replies: 30
Views: 633
Jump to post

Re: Kindle Users??

I don't have one, but I keep going back and forth on deciding if I should get one. I just don't know if I would like using it as compared to reading a book and knowing how much longer the chapter is and how much longer the rest of the book is. I know there are page numbers, but it's not the same as ...
Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:42 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 1355
Jump to post

Re: Christmas Decorating Check.....Is it up yet?

We went out of town the last two years so I didn't decorate. My family will be coming this year though, so I need to get started. Think I'll go get it over with right now actually...
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 pm
Replies: 47
Views: 703
Jump to post

Re: ugh ugh ugh!

Ugh, that totally sucks! I don't know anything about lice, just wanted to say hang in there and hope they flee quickly.
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm
Replies: 20
Views: 450
Jump to post

Re: Place Your Bets!

Hmm, let's go with Friday, December 4th at 6:36 p.m. For your sake, hope he comes out before then though. ;)
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Replies: 61
Views: 1716
Jump to post
Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 1122
Jump to post
Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:51 am
Replies: 21
Views: 555
Jump to post
Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:50 am
Replies: 15
Views: 469
Jump to post

Re: Tinkle Tinkle

Woo hoo! Have fun tinkling. :winkb:
Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:36 am
Replies: 8
Views: 451
Jump to post

Go to advanced search