In Search of...
Hi All~
Been a long time since I've been here. Hope all is well with everyone! In search of a few things:
1-American Crafts play Tongue Twister 12" paper
2-Daisy Bucket paper and tag elements that go with Andrews Sprockets
3-Plan-a-page template - HARMONY
Been a long time since I've been here. Hope all is well with everyone! In search of a few things:
1-American Crafts play Tongue Twister 12" paper
2-Daisy Bucket paper and tag elements that go with Andrews Sprockets
3-Plan-a-page template - HARMONY
Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 am
Re: Scraprat News
I am very sorry to hear about Scraprat! Our deepest sympathies to her loved ones left behind.
Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:34 pm
Wish List
I was wondering if it would be possible to be able to sort our wish list or baskets by manufacturer or collection? And, I LOVE the ability to print out my basket. Haven't been here in a long time, so I'm not sure when that was put into place, but I love it! Thanks ACOT!! Scrapmomof3 - aka Shelly
Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:03 am
If there's one thing about you
I can wiggle my ears ... without touching them.
Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:26 am
Who is thankful today?
<t>I am thankful for my life. To be able to wake up everyday and be able to walk, talk, hear, feel, etc.I am thankful that I am fortunate enough to be able to stay home with my children and just have my hubby working.I am thankful for my family, my hubby's family and our extended families. How for...
Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:08 am
Greetings!
Welcome to the Board, Amy! It's an awesome board! These stick gals are great!
Sun Oct 12, 2003 8:41 pm
