Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Re: RICE PAPER

Do you ever buy craft supplies and then never use them?  I bought some beautiful rice papers probably two years ago and I have yet to use them.  I was inspired by how pretty they were, but then when they arrived, I didn't know how to use them.  I would love to know if you've used Rice Papers and ho...
Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:37 pm
Topic: RICE PAPER
Replies: 16
Views: 305
Jump to post

Re: Been missing

It seems like it has been forever since I played with paper, actually did anything at all on here.  To update my cherry pals, my cancer has returned, and is in my brain. I just spent 7 days in hospital, and they let me come home for this weekend, as Monday they will be doing a biopsy in my brain, s...
Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:34 pm
Replies: 25
Views: 388
Jump to post

Re: ISO Pac Man Paper? Stickers? Ephemera?

Welcome here.  This is the right place.  i am sorry i dont know of any but i have not looked.  I will  try to look. 
Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:43 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 156
Jump to post

Re: A Bittersweet Goodbye

Hey there crafty ladies,   After almost two and a half incredible years, I have made the incredibly difficult decision that it is time for me to say goodbye. This is truly a bittersweet moment, and one that does not come easy.   When I first joined A Cherry On Top, I couldn't have imagined the amaz...
Sat Jul 18, 2026 11:20 pm
Replies: 39
Views: 389
Jump to post

Re: Proud of my former student!

I have posted about him before, but now he is signing with a serious record company and has put out a new single.  (Did you know that he co-wrote 2 of the songs on Lainey Wilson's album that won a CMA award last year?)  Anyway, here is his new single....Wyatt McCubbin...learn the name!  If you long...
Sat Jul 18, 2026 11:16 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 102
Jump to post

Re: Today's our anniversary!

Oh my goodness this is adorable,  Brought a big smile to my face .😊. Happy anniversary,  
Sat Jul 11, 2026 7:07 pm
Replies: 26
Views: 282
Jump to post

Re: Happiest of Birthdays to Laura/Flasher!

happy birthday Laura! Been thinking about you all day. Hope you have a wonderful day
Tue Jul 07, 2026 10:27 pm
Replies: 40
Views: 367
Jump to post

Re: Happiest of Birthdays to Laura/Flasher!

happy birthday Laura! Been thinking about you all day. Hope you have a wonderful day
Tue Jul 07, 2026 10:01 pm
Replies: 40
Views: 367
Jump to post

Re: Could Use Some Cherry Prayers…

Kristin,  my family and I are praying for your dad and your family. Sending condolences. 
Fri Jun 19, 2026 7:59 pm
Replies: 38
Views: 1057
Jump to post

Thank You

I want to Thank you All for the birthday wishes.  You all  helped in making my day special!  ♥️  I appreciate all of you. 
Fri May 22, 2026 6:46 am
Topic: Thank You
Replies: 1
Views: 187
Jump to post
Wed May 20, 2026 4:36 pm
Replies: 81
Views: 1218
Jump to post

Re: Remembering Mom/Kristin

Kristin, sending love prayers and to all of you.  I love the tree donations we can do.  Wonderful idea. 
Fri Apr 24, 2026 9:04 pm
Replies: 15
Views: 438
Jump to post

Re: April 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge

I am sorry for your  loss.  Praying for you and your family . 
Sun Apr 12, 2026 11:00 am
Jump to post

Re: Been gone lately - UPDATE 4/5

UPDATE: I am feeling better - not 100% but better. Unfortunately,  DH has now come down with it and is miserable so I am taking care of him. This is the first time I have been on the computer in over a week. I have checked it from the phone briefly. Not going to stay on for long though. Hope everyo...
Wed Apr 08, 2026 10:10 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 493
Jump to post

Re: Need prayers Update

Sending prayers your way Susan.
Mon Dec 08, 2025 9:57 pm
Replies: 35
Views: 285
Jump to post

Re: Ideas?? (non-scrap related)

I am sorry for your loss.  Praying for your family.   Yes, this would depend upon their religious beliefs but, I lost my  cousin a few months ago and instead of flowers our family all pitched in and we purchased a  Statue delivered to Ny cousins wife and family.  His family has it forever and remind...
Tue Nov 25, 2025 12:40 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 197
Jump to post

Re: Ideas?? (non-scrap related)

I am sorry for your loss.  Praying for your family.   Yes, this would depend upon their religious beliefs but, I lost my  cousin a few months ago and instead of flowers our family all pitched in and we purchased a  Statue delivered to Ny cousins wife and family.  His family has it forever and remind...
Tue Nov 25, 2025 12:40 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 197
Jump to post

Re: Black Friday Giveaway!

My favorite thing to create are scrapbook pages of adventures my husband and i go. 
Tue Nov 25, 2025 12:31 pm
Replies: 62
Views: 841
Jump to post

Re: Turkey flyover...

Wo! That’s news to me!  interesting. 
Mon Nov 24, 2025 6:59 pm
Replies: 14
Views: 165
Jump to post
Mon Nov 24, 2025 6:56 pm
Jump to post

Go to advanced search