Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Game The Price Is Right #3.

beachlover wrote: ↑
Fri May 01, 2026 12:19 pm
1.10

1.  1.10
2.  .99 
3.  1.20

 
Fri May 01, 2026 3:41 pm
Replies: 60
Views: 190
Jump to post
Tue Mar 18, 2025 4:28 pm
Replies: 81
Views: 4723
Jump to post

Re: National Craft Month Giveaway #11

Christmas is my favorite holiday.  We have 2 celebrations one in Michigan and one in California with my daughter's family.   We have plenty of pictures to use for layouts!
Tue Mar 11, 2025 4:08 pm
Replies: 81
Views: 4723
Jump to post

Re: Black Friday Giveaway!

Great giveaway. I am thankful for my husband who is taking care of me post knee replacement and my sister who is hosting dinner this year. I also get to see my granddaughter marching in the Detroit parade on TV. All is good.
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:28 am
Replies: 349
Views: 26404
Jump to post

Re: Let's chat (beverages)

I used to love alcohol but since I have diabetes and on medication, I can't drink it anymore. Morning is a coffee mocha shake made with an atkins shake, starbucks light frappacino and instant coffee, mixed in a blender. That's also my lunch. At might I drink iced tea or diet pepsi in the summer and ...
Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:05 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 916
Jump to post

Re: Let's Chat

I'm so used to FB, why isn't there a gosh darn LIKE button here.
Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:22 pm
Topic: Let's Chat
Replies: 56
Views: 3909
Jump to post

Re: Finally-unfinished project--5 years in the making!!

Beautiful!  Love the decals on the windows.
Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:20 pm
Jump to post

Re: Let's Chat

I still collect supplies.....does that count??  I need a couple of months to organize; I've been buying a lot of organization items.
Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:16 pm
Topic: Let's Chat
Replies: 56
Views: 3909
Jump to post

Re: Let's Chat

Hi Leslie!!  
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:50 pm
Topic: Let's Chat
Replies: 56
Views: 3909
Jump to post

Re: Let's chat (little indulgences)

Small indulgences are scrappy supplies, dark chocolate and flea market finds for my gardens and house. I've never had a manicure or pedicure and would love massages, expecially my neck since I suffer from cervical dystonia and I get neck spasms.  I used to get massages at PT but that was last year. ...
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:48 pm
Replies: 25
Views: 1081
Jump to post

Re: Let's Chat (books)

I am always reading a few books at a time; I keep one at work to read on my lunch hour (right now its the 3rd Game of Thrones book), the 3rd 50 Shades book has been in my beach bag for 2 years.  I have a James Patterson I just got and am finishing up a Michael Connolly novel too I don't know how yo...
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:30 pm
Replies: 13
Views: 772
Jump to post

Re: Let's Chat (Movies)

Let's see....Have never seen a Hunger Games, Harry Potter or the 3 recent Star War movies.  I like musicals, so Grease, Little Shop of Horrors, Sound of Music.  I loved Antman and only see the Marvel movies if I'm visiting my grandkids in California.  I fall asleep during animated movies but I manag...
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:23 pm
Replies: 43
Views: 1236
Jump to post

Re: Let's Chat

<----Wow, I haven't worn that pink jacket in years!!
 
Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:42 pm
Topic: Let's Chat
Replies: 56
Views: 3909
Jump to post

Re: Let's Chat

Hi everyone!  We spent the day cleaning up storm damage.  A lot of trees down in back.  I think a tornado hit our woods.
 
Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 pm
Topic: Let's Chat
Replies: 56
Views: 3909
Jump to post

Re: menu ideas/ recipes needed for a fundraising crop

10:00 is not too late to serve brunch foods.  The eggs benedict or different quiches, fruit salad and muffins.  Layered breakfast casseroles.  
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:43 pm
Jump to post

Re: <TAP TAP TAP> Is this thing on?

Figures.....as soon as I read all 13 Pages, everyone is gone! You need to warn everyone that your visiting!
Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:10 am
Replies: 270
Views: 16208
Jump to post

Re: Idea for Washi Tape

Thanks for the great idea!
Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:03 pm
Replies: 26
Views: 1263
Jump to post

Re: Major Prayers needed please

Hoping for the best for him!
Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:05 pm
Replies: 35
Views: 798
Jump to post

Go to advanced search