Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Re: How do you boil eggs?

I will have to try what you all do...I bring mine to a boil, then let them boil until one cracks so that I know they are done. :P
Then I fill the pot with cold water.
Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 am
Replies: 23
Views: 864
Jump to post

Re: I got to 15,000, and I didn't even notice!

Motor mouth...overachiever...braggart. :winkb:

j/k

Congrats! Keep them coming. Your posts are hilarious!
Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:41 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 736
Jump to post

Re: Any Durango Owners.

We had a Durango..it was OK and served the purpose, but was cramped in the second row with 2 car seats if someone was sitting in the middle (car seat won't fit) and you can only get to the 3rd row by climbing over the seat if you have 2 car seats in the middle row. I am not sure how you would be abl...
Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:53 pm
Replies: 4
Views: 244
Jump to post

Re: Supper or Dinner?

Growing up (in the south) it was supper, now it is dinner.
Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm
Replies: 48
Views: 1229
Jump to post

Re: It's my BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday!
Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm
Replies: 43
Views: 802
Jump to post

Re: Know your interior design style

38% Classic
38% Traditional Asian
24% Zen Style

Yep...that's right.
Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 1161
Jump to post

Re: *****Proud Mom moment here******

With an awesome mom like you, I am not surprised. Congrats to Evan and you!!
Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:10 am
Replies: 33
Views: 625
Jump to post

Re: ? for people with medical training

Just from A&P class, I am going to GUESS no because an antihistamine just blocks histamine which causes things like runny nose, sneezing, etc. But I am not sure.
Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:33 pm
Replies: 4
Views: 441
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 1/7

I prefer a desktop. I like the bigger screen and ergonomic keyboard.

I have a lappy for surfing in the bed, car (road trips, not driving!), school.

Right now my desktop is dead, so I am sad. :(
Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm
Replies: 62
Views: 1278
Jump to post

Re: question of the day 1/5

Only if it is in front of me. I do not look for it.
Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:37 am
Replies: 58
Views: 973
Jump to post

Re: Winter CHA Peeks are starting-Prima

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I LOVE all things Prima.
Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:06 pm
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 1/4

bluish green


1 DD same as me
1 DD bright blue
1 DD brown
DH brownish green
Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:50 pm
Replies: 46
Views: 900
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 1/3

We eat at the table. It is one of the few times a day when we are all interacting together.

When I was a growing up, we rarely ate at the table together.
Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:32 pm
Replies: 56
Views: 1063
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 1/2( even though we were not here)

I am optimistic for others, but pessimistic when thinking about myself/my life.
Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 pm
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 1/1( even though we were not here)

I would like to lose weight....not a resolution, but a must.
Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:21 pm
Jump to post

Re: Brittany Murphy

Her NEW husband didn't want an autopsy...makes ya wonder.
Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:53 pm
Replies: 23
Views: 1184
Jump to post

Re: Kindle Users??

Okay...you twisted my arm. I took the Sony back and will be ordering the Kindle tonight. :winkb:
Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 1357
Jump to post

Re: Kindle Users??

Sony

This is the one we got. Very basic in comparison to the others, but she will use it to just read books.

I still need to search the Sony site and find out more about it. This one is $199 compared to the others $259+.
Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 1357
Jump to post

Re: Kindle Users??

Link That is a Sony link, so it is bias to it's own product... but it gives you an idea. The Kindle is just way more than we wanted to spend on an ereader for her. For you or one of your children? BUT,I am sure the Kindle is a better ereader. I don't understand why they can't share book formats. I ...
Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 1357
Jump to post

Re: Kindle Users??

We got my dd a Sony e-reader for Christmas (haven't used it). I have researched a little on them and the Sony is supposed to be more versatile. I read the Kindle has a lot of bells and whistles, but not necessary if you just want it for reading books. It is great for people that have major research ...
Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 1357
Jump to post

Go to advanced search