Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Re: Handmade cards as a gift?

I too use my scraps to make cards - and it seems like I have A LOT of scraps! So I have a boatload of cards! A couple times a year I have some non-crafty friends that I will give 20 or so cards to each of them. They really seem to enjoy them. I generally make birthday, thinking of you, sympathy, ann...
Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:27 pm
Replies: 30
Views: 1096
Jump to post

Re: Sept. 2012 Envies-SIGN UP HERE

Gail R wrote:Count me in this month

Ordered yours today!
Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:02 am
Jump to post

Re: Sept. 2012 Envies-SIGN UP HERE

I'd love to get in on this again this month if it's not too late! Thanks!
Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:02 pm
Jump to post

Re: Magic Mike OMG!

Admitting - I've now seen it twice! For some reason, every time I turn around another friend is needing someone to go with :) Cute Movie - yes Award Winning - ummm, probably only if it's being completely reviewed by women Hitting it's target audience - YES! Everyone of us women left those theaters a...
Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 am
Replies: 50
Views: 1046
Jump to post

Re: July 2012 Envies-sign up here

Me too please :inlove: Your envie has been ordered! OMG.....thank you so much for my envie. I received it yesterday. All of the Niagara Falls paper and stickers are so awesome. Now I have to get DD to upload her pictures for me. I can't wait to scrap them and use the supplies you sent me. I also lo...
Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 1680
Jump to post

Re: July 2012 Envies-sign up here

blbabe1234 wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:
lsdopey wrote:I had fun last time, so I'll give it a try again.
Liana, just ordered your envie ! I'll let you know when it ships!
And it shipped! Enjoy your envie!

Got my pkg - thanks so much! Can't wait to find just the right projects to use these on!!
Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:18 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 1680
Jump to post

Re: July 2012 Envies-sign up here

mgehrke wrote:Me too please :inlove:

Your envie has been ordered!
Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:50 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 1680
Jump to post

Re: July 2012 Envies-sign up here

I had fun last time, so I'll give it a try again.
Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 1680
Jump to post

Re: June 2012 Envies-sign up here

love2stamp wrote:
lsdopey wrote:I would like to try this one please.
I just order yours, hope you enjoy.

Mine arrived last week, but I too was out of town for it's arrival. Thanks so much for all the goodies, I think the banner masks are my favorite, but I'm certain it will all be put to good use! Thanks again!
Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:50 pm
Replies: 78
Views: 2022
Jump to post

Re: June 2012 Envies-sign up her-UPDATED W/NAMES

Liana, I am stunned!!! I am so excited!!! There is a technique I wanted to try with the crackle accents and I am so going to try it as soon as possible. I thought I'd share it!!! http://myphotolicious.blogspot.com/2011/01/technique-tuesday-011911.html I really needed to re-ink my vintage pink pad s...
Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 pm
Replies: 78
Views: 2022
Jump to post

Re: June 2012 Envies-sign up her-UPDATED W/NAMES

Killarney_rose - order has been placed for you ~ hope you enjoy your goodies!
Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:56 am
Replies: 78
Views: 2022
Jump to post

Re: June 2012 Envies-sign up here

I would like to try this one please.
Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:37 pm
Replies: 78
Views: 2022
Jump to post

Re: I just got

Save them - it's great to save $20 + on an order! I've got 4245 points right now .... still trying to decide what to spend them on.
Mon May 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Topic: I just got
Replies: 30
Views: 951
Jump to post

Re: Anyone ever hosted a charity crop

I host one every year to benefit our Church Relay for Life Team. This gives me a lot of support and helping hands but I'm sure it could be done with less. I do 9am - 9pm, and charge $35 per 1/2 of an 8 ft table. Also we are food heavy, but it works for us & we get a lot of draw year after year b...
Mon May 07, 2012 11:36 pm
Replies: 9
Views: 272
Jump to post

Re: And The Fast Scrap #2 Winner Is...

OMG - Thank You!! SUPER Excited!
Sat May 05, 2012 5:00 pm
Replies: 21
Views: 12599
Jump to post
Sat May 05, 2012 4:02 pm
Jump to post

Re: **Fast Scrap #2**

Here's mine

Image
Sat May 05, 2012 3:50 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 1928
Jump to post
Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:06 pm
Replies: 30
Views: 1141
Jump to post

Re: Who Makes Me? #2

We R Memory Keepers
Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:37 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 448
Jump to post

Go to advanced search