Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Bella Blvd - Stephanie Hunt Chat HERE!

Doing great here. Great weather got to get outside for the day and it was beautiful and springy!
Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:09 pm
Replies: 119
Views: 2761
Jump to post

Re: Bella Blvd - Stephanie Hunt Chat HERE!

I can not wait for this ! Welcome Stephanie!
Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:01 pm
Replies: 119
Views: 2761
Jump to post

Re: Hello!

Welcome to ACOT, you will like it here.  Everyone is so nice.
Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:20 am
Topic: Hello!
Replies: 28
Views: 728
Jump to post

Re: Fill in the blank 3/13

 I can not wait till is it 60* out everyoday!
Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:19 am
Replies: 52
Views: 769
Jump to post

Re: Fill in the blank 3/12

 I better get to bed and get some sleep before I have to get up tomorrow.
Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:17 am
Replies: 63
Views: 893
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday ctaylor0312

 happy birthday to you!
Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 am
Replies: 50
Views: 534
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Dolphinsoul

 happy birthday to you!
Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 am
Replies: 61
Views: 796
Jump to post

Re: Silhouette replacement mats

 I replace mine about once a year.  In between I use a spray adhesive to Keep them tacky enought to hold the paper on.   Kind of a money saver but I do not like to get rid of something that works. 
Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:13 am
Replies: 11
Views: 405
Jump to post

Re: -----> We have new Baby GOATS!!!!

 Aww they are so cute.  Makes you just wannahold and hug on them.
Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 pm
Replies: 60
Views: 1280
Jump to post

Re: I'm going to be published!

 WooHoo for you!  Congrads! ! ! !
Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:36 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 1721
Jump to post

Re: I'm swimming in Pink Paislee!

 Ohh  I want to be swimming in some paper and stuff!    Loving the NEW lines from most of the companies.   Really love most of the Basic Greys and Pink Paislee stuff.

Congrads to you!
Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Replies: 35
Views: 755
Jump to post

Re: Distressing Tool

 I don't have one of them.  But I do use scissors and sand paper to get about the same look.  I like distressing for something and not for others!
I want on tho.
Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 pm
Replies: 43
Views: 815
Jump to post

Re: Woo Hoo!

 Don't you just love it when you have no point one minute, then poof the ACOT point fairy put them in your account.  
WooHooo    I love ACOT point!
Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:08 pm
Topic: Woo Hoo!
Replies: 19
Views: 429
Jump to post

Re: I'm Spent...

 I am saving mine for later.   After the NEW BG lines come out in April!
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 pm
Replies: 15
Views: 391
Jump to post

Re: I did it!!

 Congrads to you!
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Topic: I did it!!
Replies: 35
Views: 578
Jump to post

Re: THANK YOU

 Thanks for all the hostess and for all the fun, games, Classes, and challenges!
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Topic: THANK YOU
Replies: 33
Views: 1110
Jump to post

Re: I hope you had ....

 Thanks for all the fun!
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:01 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 805
Jump to post

Go to advanced search