Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: bad news

 So sorry to hear that.  Prayers to your sister and family.
Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Topic: bad news
Replies: 56
Views: 699
Jump to post

Re: I've got a challenge for you!!

scrappininAK wrote: here's mine - all the papers and one of the stamps in this are new within the last 2 weeks
I recognize those products and your name.  Nice to see you here too.  You are just pumping out the layouts!  I wish I had more time to use my new stuff.  I guess I should surf the net less.
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Replies: 49
Views: 1444
Jump to post

Re: Layouts of the Week - 11/24/07

 Wow! Thanks.  I feel very lucky to have been chosen...there are so many great layouts at this site!
Great choice on the paper layout!  I saw it and loved it too...left my praise already in the gallery.
Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:25 pm
Replies: 25
Views: 640
Jump to post

Re: Prayers Needed

 Oh, I feel so sad.  I am praying for them!
Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:41 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 597
Jump to post

Re: Layouts of the Week 11/17/2008

 ME too!  These are both outstanding.  I'm always looking for sports layouts!  Love all the black and orange on the first one.  Congrats.
Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:39 pm
Replies: 23
Views: 723
Jump to post

Re: Layouts of the Week 11/3

 Those are both Great choices!1  I realllly like the digital one!
Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:14 pm
Replies: 31
Views: 842
Jump to post

Go to advanced search