Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Is there a toot forum?

That's wonderful news. Congratulations! I will look for it in the fall.
Sun May 31, 2009 10:15 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 650
Jump to post

Re: why did I do this to myself!

Sure thanks, I would love one. All will work out and you will have the best grad party ever! Make sure and have lots of photographers that day.
Sun May 31, 2009 9:33 pm
Replies: 18
Views: 415
Jump to post

Re: $38.00 off my order!!!

That's terrific, Nancy. Think of all the fun you will have!
Sun May 31, 2009 9:30 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 526
Jump to post

Re: What ya working on?

I am scrapping some garden photos today.
Sun May 31, 2009 8:22 pm
Replies: 22
Views: 527
Jump to post

Re: crab updates

That is so cool. My daughter lives in Maryland and she has taken us to eat them served so many ways.
Sun May 31, 2009 8:19 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 512
Jump to post

Re: Fiskar's Warning!

Grandma Flowers wrote:Thanks for the warning. It was nice of you to think of us. I tend to ignore the warnings because of the constant changes in what's good for you and what isn't. It's frustrating.
You are very welcome. I understand, it is a rapidly changing world and we all get frustrated.
Sun May 31, 2009 6:49 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 2564
Jump to post

Re: page protectors

I think that happened to me once when I bought some very thick and lush cardstock. I did have to trim the sheets a little bit. Not sure if it is the same as in your case.
Sun May 31, 2009 6:47 pm
Replies: 15
Views: 422
Jump to post

Re: Fiskar's Warning!

Just because that's the brand you see with that warning, doesn't mean it's the only one who has the potential. Their just responsible enough to tell you. Rather than just throwing their products out, I suggest you write to them and tell them your concerns and that you would like to know if they are...
Sun May 31, 2009 6:42 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 2564
Jump to post

Re: Do you guys...

I do. Sometimes, I make a pocket and tuck in many of my daughter's school papers. I have also made a photocopy of her certificates and awards, etc. and mounted and matted the copy them in my albums. I keep the originals in my safe.
Sun May 31, 2009 6:36 pm
Replies: 11
Views: 299
Jump to post

Re: More than 750

Wow! That is awesome. I love to stay busy when my loved ones are away, too. It makes the time go by faster and you have so much beauty to show for it, too!
Sun May 31, 2009 6:16 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 488
Jump to post

Re: Fiskar's Warning!

Emsdancemom wrote:Thanks for the warning.
You're welcome.
Sun May 31, 2009 6:09 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 2564
Jump to post

Re: Fiskar's Warning!

that warning also prevents them from being sued if someone developes cancer. It says it can, not that it will. good luck to you and your family, my sister is terminal, but she is the first to say do not stop living, just use common sense. No, Terri- the warning on the package said that,"it has...
Sun May 31, 2009 5:14 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 2564
Jump to post

Re: DH and his 38 pounder

My husband was very impressed with this photo and so was I. I bet you can't wait to scrap it. Have fun.
Sun May 31, 2009 4:12 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 601
Jump to post

Re: Crop-A-Dile!!

Good for you! Enjoy!
Sun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 570
Jump to post

Re: Fiskar's Warning!

I just walked in the door from my lss with a brand new Fiskars trimmer and was horrified to read your post - There is NO warning on my product and while I understand you meant well with 2 very close family members with cancer putting a scare out there like that was not helpful. Which items have tha...
Sun May 31, 2009 3:19 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 2564
Jump to post

Re: Fiskar's Warning!

KoiFish- You know jack about me, so don't get on your cancer wagon and cry,"Poor Me" I did not scoff, I did not say that I didn't care. I agree that it is important to educate yourself, therefor, I suggest you go do so SERIOUS research about what is in the Fiskars that causes cancer. Whil...
Sun May 31, 2009 3:02 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 2564
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Kiley! (cynics....don't open this thread)

I think it sweet that you want to post a Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Happy Birthday, Kiley!!
I can see from your photo that you like to swim, too. Wishing you a very happy day and a fun year ahead.
SO GREAT to be 9!
Sun May 31, 2009 1:38 pm
Jump to post

Re: Fiskar's Warning!

The air you breathe causes cancer. The keyboard you type on and the monitor you stare at ALL day long cause cancer. The water you drink causes cancer. The chemicals you wash your dishes with cause cancer. The chemicals that process your pictures cause cancer. The dyes in all the pretties you buy ca...
Sun May 31, 2009 1:19 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 2564
Jump to post
Sun May 31, 2009 12:51 pm
Replies: 19842
Views: 282048
Jump to post

Re: What'cha up to?

Wow- sounds like you are having both a fun and productive day. I just came in from gardening. Planted more flower seeds in the gardens Hubbie and I weeded out. I also trimmed many rose bushes and a couple of shrubs. Finally told him I was going in to shower and scrap. Just checking the board before ...
Sun May 31, 2009 12:45 pm
Replies: 23
Views: 580
Jump to post

Go to advanced search