Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: I got one!

I used to go there when I was a little girl.
Elaine
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:49 pm
Topic: I got one!
Replies: 19
Views: 837
Jump to post

Re: looking for interest

Hi, I would be interested in swapping here. I swap on 2 peas and scrapbook.com, and would love a new set of ladies to swap with. I love making charms, tags, ATC's, inchies, kits, basically anything. I would love also to swap some ribbons and perhaps fibers to get some new items in my supply..... Ela...
Sun May 01, 2011 8:31 pm
Forum: Swap Talk
Replies: 10
Views: 2071
Jump to post

Re: October Layout Completion Challenge

I am going to say i can complete 10


Elaine
Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 pm
Jump to post

Re: Meet-n-Greet

Hi, I've sent put a greeting, hope to get a reply!


Elaine
Fri May 01, 2009 7:51 pm
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 43
Views: 1512
Jump to post
Fri May 01, 2009 7:43 pm
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 426
Views: 24387
Jump to post
Fri May 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 206
Views: 6039
Jump to post

Re: Pet Diaries..too cute

 This is really funny
Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:55 pm
Replies: 11
Views: 200
Jump to post
Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 383
Jump to post

Re: My 16 month old has asthma

 My sons and my grandson have it.  They did worse in the winter, and when the season changed also.  I had a nebulizer at it saves you so many trips to the ER.  It is a saving grace.  Keep popsicles in the freezer.  When they are wheezing and can't keep food down they can suck on popsicles.  Put the ...
Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:52 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 768
Jump to post

Re: 3 D Adhesive

 I use the dollar tree foam squares.  A great deal....
Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 pm
Replies: 13
Views: 352
Jump to post

Re: Urban Spring!

 Great Kit!
Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:30 pm
Replies: 9
Views: 370
Jump to post

Re: -----> We have new Baby GOATS!!!!

 Oh my goodness, they are soooo cute.

Elaine
Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:32 pm
Replies: 60
Views: 1267
Jump to post

Re: Have you seen this new product!

 i saw it in a SB magazine and thought it looked really cool.  Glad to have feedback on it.
Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:06 pm
Replies: 10
Views: 339
Jump to post

Re: Collecting cherries

 I click, but never even get close.  I've never found coins.  Anyone have any ideas on where those are hidden.....
Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:04 pm
Replies: 13
Views: 279
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 3/10

 Last night, but OH wait, does Wii count?
Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:01 pm
Replies: 61
Views: 623
Jump to post

Re: Monthly Special Avatars

 i love incentives.
Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:59 pm
Replies: 75
Views: 3555
Jump to post

Re: I finally got 3000 points.....

 Yeah, good for you!!!!
Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:55 pm
Replies: 33
Views: 365
Jump to post

Re: Did anyone watch Castle?

 I did wathc it and loved it.  Can't wait until next show. 
Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 pm
Replies: 20
Views: 705
Jump to post

Re: Gallery Lovin Tag

 Count me in

Elaine
Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Jump to post

Go to advanced search