Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: D's Part One - Eeyore's Curiosity...

As a child I wanted to be virtuosa pianist. That didnt "play" as dreamed though. I became a lawyer and an optician. So, God had other plans for me.
Sun May 03, 2020 4:17 pm
Replies: 79
Views: 2850
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2020 3:59 pm
Replies: 101
Views: 2781
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2020 3:51 pm
Replies: 22
Views: 662
Jump to post

Re: Your Ideal Quarantine

1.  If I must be quarantined, I would like to be: (choose 1)             B.  At the beach       2.  For my quarantine I will require comfort food, which includes:   (choose 2 or more, but no more than 4)             B.  sweets and chocolate       C.  fresh veggies and fruits             E.  all the ...
Sun May 03, 2020 12:47 pm
Replies: 77
Views: 2704
Jump to post

Re: Sunday Gallery Love #5

This is a lovely LO and sketch by a sweet girl

Image
Sun May 03, 2020 9:32 am
Replies: 15
Views: 497
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2020 12:21 am
Replies: 12
Views: 443
Jump to post

Re: Vicki's NSD Celebrate Women Challenge

Here is my version of Sketch 1
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/al ... others-day

Im trying to upload the photo, but it says I have exceeded the number of characters allowed :(
Image
Sat May 02, 2020 9:01 pm
Jump to post
Sat May 02, 2020 4:30 pm
Replies: 206
Views: 4399
Jump to post
Fri May 01, 2020 7:05 pm
Jump to post
Fri May 01, 2020 2:30 am
Replies: 67
Views: 2528
Jump to post

Re: NSD 2020 - 25 Items Challenge

My spot The color pink Twine or ribbon Stars Bling Wooden veneer Handwritten journaling Mixed media A three word title Five or more patterned papers on one page Distressing A question or explanation mark The color blue Stamping or inking Hearts Stenciling Circles White or black background Four or mo...
Fri May 01, 2020 2:12 am
Jump to post

Re: iNSD 2019 Celebration - Sign Up Here!

It's been a long time since I truly participated on NSD celebrations. I really want to be able to join you. :) Already making plans!!!
 
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:15 pm
Replies: 130
Views: 5387
Jump to post

Re: Shannon's NSD Comic Book challenge!

Love it! I already ha e the wheels turning!
Sat May 06, 2017 5:20 pm
Jump to post
Sat May 06, 2017 4:51 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 811
Jump to post

Re: Scrapbook Jeopardy #13

What is a doily?
Sat May 06, 2017 4:47 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 953
Jump to post

Re: Scrapbook Jeopardy #8

What is a gillotine?
Sat May 06, 2017 4:46 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 1036
Jump to post

Re: Title My Photo #5

We support MOM!
Sat May 06, 2017 1:00 pm
Replies: 31
Views: 1290
Jump to post

Re: NSD 2017-25 Items Challenge

Here I am Now, on to the list!  And be sure to read the fine print at the end. 4 or more photos a double page layout something new (from a line released in 2017, for example Simple Stories Emoji Love or Bella Blvd Barn Yard, the list goes on and on..) something old (anything from previous years or t...
Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 am
Jump to post

Go to advanced search