Re: Never closed out a crop
Great job!
Sun May 03, 2009 6:04 pm
Re: Did ANYONE buy the NSD GRABBAG
I haven't opened mine yet. Didn't want to take the time out to play with it and miss everything else that was going on!
Sun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm
Re: Official NSD Crop Sign-Up Thread
I didn't sign in each day on this thread. Whoops! My first one. So, maybe next time I will be a little more savy about the way it all works. It was all very exciting, though. I jumped into all the classes I could manage. So Fun!
Sun May 03, 2009 5:54 pm
Re: Official NSD Crop Sign-Up Thread
I am here. Back from Jazzercise. Hated to miss any of the weekend. Also, hate that it is over:(
Sun May 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Re: Scrappy Companies Scramble **Last One**
jenni bowlin
Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm
Re: Thank you to Kristi, Kristin and ACOT
Thank you so much for the weekend. It was awesome! I cannot wait to expand on all the things you taught me in such a short period of time.
Sun May 03, 2009 5:43 pm
Re: Digital Brushes Class (Here)***
I have to leave the class for now. Am supposed to Manage a Jazzercise Class today. Cannot wait to try these techniques. Thanks!
Sun May 03, 2009 3:47 pm
Re: Digital Brushes Class (Here)***
It is really good info. I am pretty new to digi, but am sitting in the on class and going to try the steps later.
Sun May 03, 2009 3:42 pm
Re: Digital Brushes Class (Here)***
Hi! I am here and ready to learn
Sun May 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Re: Paper Box Class Here
I just made it here. Finally took time out to get a shower!
Sun May 03, 2009 2:51 pm
Re: **Digi Shadow Class** Here
Thanks so much, Ronny. Great tips!
Sun May 03, 2009 1:55 pm
Re: **Digi Shadow Class** Here
Yep, I am hanging in there, too!
Sun May 03, 2009 1:38 pm
Re: 5 favorite hunks
Matthew McConnahay (spelling?)
My husband
Matthew McConnahay
Pierce Brosnan
And did I say Matthew McC?
My husband
Matthew McConnahay
Pierce Brosnan
And did I say Matthew McC?
Sun May 03, 2009 1:16 pm
Re: **Digi Shadow Class** Here
Oh, that is sooooo cool. I hope my scrapbook program has the dodge and burn features.
Sun May 03, 2009 12:51 pm
Re: Guess What I had for Breakfast - points included
Egg McMuffin
Sun May 03, 2009 12:44 pm
Re: 5 things that make your heart smile
My Kids
My Husband (most of the time! Heehee)
Learning new scrapping techniques
Knitting
Jazzercise!
My Husband (most of the time! Heehee)
Learning new scrapping techniques
Knitting
Jazzercise!
Sun May 03, 2009 12:41 pm
Re: 5 favorite TV comedies
The Adventures of Old Christine
2 1/2 Men
King of Queens
Reba
Raymond
2 1/2 Men
King of Queens
Reba
Raymond
Sun May 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Re: **Digi Shadow Class** Here
Thanks, Ronny. Your method is precise and understandable. I really like that.
Sun May 03, 2009 12:32 pm
Re: 5 addictions
Collecting Scrappy Supplies
Thinking about scrapping
Pets
My kids
Kashi Granola
Thinking about scrapping
Pets
My kids
Kashi Granola
Sun May 03, 2009 12:29 pm
Re: 5 favorite foods
Broccoli
Strawberries
Cinnamon Rolls
Pizza
Tacos
Strawberries
Cinnamon Rolls
Pizza
Tacos
Sun May 03, 2009 12:27 pm
