Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
Sat May 02, 2015 7:29 pm
Forum: NSD 2015
Replies: 111
Views: 5604
Jump to post

Re: Music Trivia Game #3

1 Eric Hilliard Nelson
2 Jiles Perry Richardson
3 Richard Steven Valenzuela
4 Harold Lloyd Jenkins
Sat May 02, 2015 3:34 pm
Forum: NSD 2015
Replies: 12
Views: 799
Jump to post

Re: Who still has the original Sizzix?

I still have mine but haven't used it in forever.  It's in the corner of my basement with the spiders. UGH!  I have the big shot now. 
Sat May 24, 2014 6:48 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 813
Jump to post

Re: Your Basket or Wish List

Image

This WAS in my basket.  I had to get because of the 20% off. I'm in trouble!!
Sat May 24, 2014 6:46 pm
Replies: 35
Views: 1327
Jump to post

Re: Who makes this??

Yeap that's from Michaels.
Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:32 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 322
Jump to post

Re: Scrappy Scattergories

Letter P: SB company: Pink Paislee SB line: Pretty Party SB tools: punches Item on your scrap table: papers in a mess! Item you need to buy: Any SB embellishment: Photo Turns Colour used to scrap: Pink Type of pattern: Paislee Topic to scrap: Paul (that's my son!) Other craft/activity you can do wi...
Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:11 pm
Replies: 464
Views: 5258
Jump to post

Re: Scattergories 2

Movie Title - Song Title - Otherside (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) Cartoon Character - Food - TV Show - Place - Oregon Color - Flavor - Orange Occupation - Flower/Plant - Animal - Things you find in a department store - Children's Toy or Game - Famous person (alive or dead) - Word with double letters
Mon May 20, 2013 4:56 pm
Replies: 2003
Views: 21936
Jump to post

Re: Scattergories 2

Movie Title - Money Train Song Title - Cartoon Character - Mighty Mouse Food - Meatballs TV Show - Melrose Place Place - Miami Color - Magenta Flavor - Maple Occupation - musician Flower/Plant - Magnolia Animal - Monkey Things you find in a department store - Children's Toy or Game - Monopoly Famous...
Sun May 19, 2013 3:04 pm
Replies: 2003
Views: 21936
Jump to post

Re: Scattergories 2

[highlight=#e1ebf2] [highlight=#ecf3f7] Movie Title - Kindergarten Cop [/highlight] [highlight=#ecf3f7] Song Title - Kansas City [/highlight] [highlight=#ecf3f7] Cartoon Character - Krypton the Super Dog [/highlight] [highlight=#ecf3f7] Food - Kugel [/highlight] [highlight=#ecf3f7] TV Show - Kung Fu...
Sat May 18, 2013 6:31 pm
Replies: 2003
Views: 21936
Jump to post

Re: Does this ever happen to you??

Yeap, happens to me too. I placed an order after the crop and wanted more and placed another order 2 days later. Still missed something, so I made my mom order it. Maybe if I had a ounce of organization, this wouldn't happen.
Sat May 18, 2013 8:36 am
Replies: 26
Views: 1045
Jump to post

Re: Scattergories 2

[highlight=#ecf3f7]Movie Title - Jumpin Jack Flash[/highlight] [highlight=#ecf3f7]Song Title - Jesus Loves Me[/highlight] [highlight=#ecf3f7]Cartoon Character - Judy Jetson [/highlight] [highlight=#ecf3f7]Food - Jiaozi (Chinese dumplings)[/highlight] [highlight=#ecf3f7]TV Show -JAG [/highlight] [hi...
Sat May 18, 2013 8:33 am
Replies: 2003
Views: 21936
Jump to post
Fri May 17, 2013 9:19 pm
Replies: 13391
Views: 124077
Jump to post

Re: Scattergories 2

Movie Title - Song Title - Jumpin Jack Flash - Rolling Stones Cartoon Character - Food - TV Show - Place - Color - Flavor - Occupation - Flower/Plant - Johhny Jump-up Animal - Things you find in a department store - Children's Toy or Game - Famous person (alive or dead) - Word with double letters -
Fri May 17, 2013 9:17 pm
Replies: 2003
Views: 21936
Jump to post
Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 pm
Replies: 43489
Views: 405521
Jump to post
Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm
Replies: 2714
Views: 37664
Jump to post

Re: Scattergories 2

Movie Title - I Am Sam Song Title - I Will Always Love You Cartoon Character - Food - Irish Stew TV Show - I Love Lucy Place - ISLE OF MAN Color - Indigo Flavor - Irish Creme Occupation - Iron worker Flower/Plant - IRIS Animal - Impala Things you find in a department store - Children's Toy or Game -...
Fri May 17, 2013 9:05 pm
Replies: 2003
Views: 21936
Jump to post

Re: Thickers Storage

I have mine in long drawers, by color. My only problem is once I open a pack, I have the hardest time getting them back inside the plastic sleeve. All those plastic sleeves with the glued down tops...I can't get the embellies or whatever to slide back in without sticking to that edge! That drives m...
Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 pm
Replies: 20
Views: 867
Jump to post

Re: Here's a question . . . . and I have sprinkles left

hhehehehehehe, I placed 2. I'm hoping the second one comes today.
Sat May 11, 2013 8:57 am
Jump to post

Re: Scrapbooking Word Scramble

punch revitalizer


blisteemlnhmse
Fri May 10, 2013 6:39 pm
Replies: 83
Views: 1858
Jump to post

Re: I truly DO have a smiley for everything ;-)

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHE!! Where do you find them all?
Fri May 10, 2013 6:31 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 552
Jump to post

Go to advanced search