Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Jamie's Challenge #2 - Barcodes

Image
I used 8 different barcode strips.  I have done something similar with washi tape and never thought to use the strips for the same look - especially great with a pack of coordinating papers!
Mon May 18, 2026 11:59 pm
Jump to post

Re: Flasher's Ice Cream Truck Challenge

Image
My inspiration was a snowcone - my favorite to get from the ice cream truck
Mon May 18, 2026 11:55 pm
Jump to post

Re: Tammey's May 2026 NSD Make Me A ??? Challenge

Image

S - Stamped Flower
E- Enamel dots - butterfly centers
C - coloring, colored the flower and butterflies
 
Mon May 18, 2026 11:54 pm
Jump to post

Re: May 2026 NSD How Many Do I Have Game

For this game I am going to list some items, you must guess how many I have. I have given 4 different answers...you must choose the right one. 1. Sets of metal alpha dies...     9 2. Sets of metal flower dies...     6 3. Sets of metal shape dies...      13 4. Gelly Roll metallic pens...      12 5. ...
Mon May 11, 2026 11:59 pm
Jump to post
Fri May 08, 2026 10:38 pm
Replies: 10
Views: 358
Jump to post

Re: Snack Squad Game - Finish the phrase Snack Edition

Crafting isn’t complete without  CHAOS I always reach for MY PHONE when I need a creative boost If my scrapbook had a flavor, it would be CHEESY The snack I hide from everyone is NOTHING BC I LIVE ALONE - ALL THE SNACKS ARE MINE  😈 My personality in snack form is SALT & VINEGAR CHIPS If my suppl...
Wed May 06, 2026 9:35 pm
Jump to post

Re: Snack Squad Game - This or That Snack Edition

🍪 SWEET vs SWEETER     🍩 Donuts OR 🧁 Cupcakes     🍪 Soft cookies OR 🍪 Crunchy cookies     🍫 Chocolate OR 🍓 Fruity candy     🍦 Ice cream OR 🍰 Cake     🍯 Caramel OR 🍬 Sprinkles 🍕 SAVORY SNACKS     🍕 Pizza OR 🍔 Burgers     🍟 Fries OR 🧅 Onion rings     🌮 Tacos OR 🌯 Burritos     🧀 Cheese OR 🥓 Bacon     🥨...
Wed May 06, 2026 9:26 pm
Jump to post

Re: Suzann here! Snack Roll Call 🍕🍔 🍒 🍟 🍪 🍭 🍧 🍫 &#12782

I think I'm gonna go team pizza bc it's a meal, not just a snack ;-)

The snack I eat the most in daily life is fruit, but if I've had the time and ingredients, homemade chex mix is my favorite special snack.
Jump to post
Mon May 04, 2026 1:50 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 1162
Jump to post

Re: Thanks to Flasher!

All of your hard work is truly appreciated! Thank you so much for always making sure we know what's going on and able to follow all the fun!
Mon May 04, 2026 9:53 am
Replies: 17
Views: 1210
Jump to post

Re: Monday Morning

I worked most of Friday, barely kept up with the games Saturday, and had to pretty much step away from it all yesterday.  Absolutely no work on challenges yet.  I'm hoping I can pull some ideas together for the challenges after work this week so I can actually make some submissions over the weekend....
Mon May 04, 2026 9:49 am
Replies: 32
Views: 1324
Jump to post

Re: Thanks so much to our master list hero Barb (pawprints)!

Many thanks!  Having those links all in one place really helps keep me organized.
Mon May 04, 2026 1:40 am
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2026 11:54 pm
Replies: 32
Views: 154
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2026 11:50 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 141
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2026 11:47 pm
Replies: 35
Views: 137
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2026 11:45 pm
Replies: 28
Views: 124
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2026 11:44 pm
Replies: 50
Views: 310
Jump to post

Re: Flasher's 2026 NSD Nail Polish Game

I think you were Feeling Sand-tastic when you made that one up! ;-)
Sun May 03, 2026 11:35 pm
Jump to post

Re: Jamie's Show Me Your Favorite

I haven't used any Vicki Boutin products (at least not that I can recall), so here's one of my favorite cards from my gallery: https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/416978-330.jpg I'm going to have to check out Vicki Boutin's washi tape sets now, after having looked through the gallery.  I really love the us...
Sun May 03, 2026 11:20 pm
Replies: 46
Views: 461
Jump to post

Go to advanced search