Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Yikes...so confused!

I don't like the change at all! 

You think they would hear our complaints and take that into account.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but there was another site that made a huge change and before we knew it they were going out of business.
Sat May 09, 2015 3:44 pm
Replies: 33
Views: 3142
Jump to post

Re: ARGH! Stupid Me!

I placed the order at least a week ago.

I'm ok with waiting a little longer, but I sure have learned my lesson! LOL! :)
Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:27 am
Replies: 5
Views: 414
Jump to post

ARGH! Stupid Me!

I pre-ordered all of the Doodlebug school collection and the 6 by 6 paper pads for the other two collections. It all came in the other day, so I should be happy, right? No!  I added the new Wanderlust Teresa Collins gold sequins to be able to apply the coupon code and it's not in yet. I'm craving so...
Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:57 pm
Replies: 5
Views: 414
Jump to post

Re: NEW Cutterpillar Crop

I bought one of their second generation cutters and was INCREDIBLY disappointed!  The alignment was off and their solution was to bang it with a hammer.  I wound up selling it at a scrappy garage sale for under $20.00.   Oh not that is horrible.  What do you have now?  Were you able to find somethi...
Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:58 am
Replies: 6
Views: 483
Jump to post

Re: NEW Cutterpillar Crop

I bought one of their second generation cutters and was INCREDIBLY disappointed!  The alignment was off and their solution was to bang it with a hammer.  I wound up selling it at a scrappy garage sale for under $20.00.  
Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:26 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 483
Jump to post

Re: When Shopping at ACOT

Typically I shop by brand (usually Doodlebug), or by what's new.  

Here recently I was looking by color when I was looking for items with gold foil to go with the Say Cheese 2 collection.  I found that half of the items didn't show up though.  
 
Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:20 am
Replies: 21
Views: 565
Jump to post

Re: Are you waiting for anything?

I am!  I pre-ordered the new Doodlebug school collection!  I think it will work perfectly with the new Bella Blvd school collection that I just purchased. I am also waiting on some of the new Minc products.  Jennifer McGuire recently did some videos on how to use a regular laminator to add foil and ...
Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:11 am
Replies: 14
Views: 402
Jump to post

Re: Heidi Swapp Minc Question

Genius!  Thanks!
Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:41 pm
Replies: 5
Views: 113
Jump to post

Re: Heidi Swapp Minc Question

I know!  Especially when I purchased a laminator with a ton of laminating sheets from Costco for under $30!  

I love Heidi Swapp, but not that much! LOL!

What kind of sheet did you use in your laminator?  The only sheets I have are the ones that would melt.
Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:14 pm
Replies: 5
Views: 113
Jump to post

Heidi Swapp Minc Question

I am loving the products for Heidi Swapp's new Minc machine!  I am not loving the price of the machine though considering it is just a laminator.  I was thinking that one could just use an iron on different heat settings to get the same effect.  Do you think it would work?  Do you know anyone who ha...
Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:57 pm
Replies: 5
Views: 113
Jump to post

Teresa Collins gold foil matchbook stickers?

I am getting ready to work on our Disney album and saw someone using the Teresa Collins matchbook stickers in gold foil.  I fell in love!!! I SCOURED the internet, searched ALL of my local stores, and have come up empty.  http://www.acherryontop.com/forum/images/smilies/smile_sad_16.png   Does anyon...
Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:17 pm
Jump to post

Re: Garage Sale Prices? Cricut, Gypsy, Etc.

Thanks for the replies! Most of the cartrides are I have are now retired and hard to find.  Some of them are going on eBay for $99!  I was thinking about pricing them at $12.50 each.  I was thinking probably $75 for the Expression.  I want to make money, but I also want to get rid of everything.   T...
Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 194
Jump to post

Garage Sale Prices? Cricut, Gypsy, Etc.

I am selling off the majority of my scrapbooking stuff (no time) except for the things I really love. My collection includes a Cricut Expression, Cricut Baby Bug, Gypsy, and several cartridges.  What would you feel is a good price for the above items individually? What price would you be excited to...
Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 194
Jump to post

Re: Hello

Thanks all! :inlove:
Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 pm
Topic: Hello
Replies: 28
Views: 352
Jump to post

Re: Hello

I can't get over how welcoming and nice everyone is!

I came from a MB where it was not so nice...
Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:26 pm
Topic: Hello
Replies: 28
Views: 352
Jump to post

Re: What was the last thing you bought here?

Doodlebug, of course!

Some of the new Day to Day and their Christmas collection. YUM! I also purchased some coordinating Bazzill card stock to go with SS Vintage Bliss.
Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:25 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 619
Jump to post

Re: I have found fault with hunting for cherries...

blfonty wrote:That's part of the fun! Find cool stuff and collect points for discounts to buy the cool stuff...


You're doing my kind of thinking! ;)
Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:17 pm
Jump to post

I have found fault with hunting for cherries...

As I hunt I start to think, "Oooh! That is cute! Oooh! I need 2 of those!" and before I know it... my cart runneth over! :-D
Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:12 pm
Jump to post

Go to advanced search