Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Re: October 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge

I loved this music video even though very dark. Taylor Swift  is an amazing story teller.
Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:59 am
Replies: 1
Views: 68
Jump to post

Re: WCMD next week!

I love this event!! Thank you for hosting!
Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:49 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 3888
Jump to post
Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:02 am
Replies: 34
Views: 1450
Jump to post

Re: Sept MASCULINE CARD challenge

For my 10 year old grandson.
Image
Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:34 am
Replies: 31
Views: 861
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge

Oh how I wish I had my ticket for when I went to Woodstock even tho we didn't need them because the gates were gone by all the people when we got there.
Image
Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:25 am
Replies: 59
Views: 1785
Jump to post

Re: August 2026 Baby/Kid Challenge

My grandsons quirk is memorizing song lyrics!
Image
Fri Aug 28, 2026 10:25 am
Replies: 24
Views: 675
Jump to post

Re: August 2026 Book Lover's Challenge

I chose Option #1. Best friends and
scrap booking buddies!
Image
Mon Aug 24, 2026 12:01 pm
Jump to post

Re: August Music Challenge

I was inspired by the colors and her dress.
Image
Fri Aug 21, 2026 11:48 am
Replies: 23
Views: 704
Jump to post
Fri Jul 10, 2026 8:35 am
Replies: 5
Views: 138
Jump to post

Re: Today's our anniversary!

Happy Happy Anniversary!! Love the original but the reenactment is priceless!!
Fri Jul 10, 2026 8:34 am
Replies: 26
Views: 281
Jump to post

Re: June MASCULINE CARD CHALLENGE

Glad you are feeling better and hope your tests go well next month.
Image
Thu Jun 25, 2026 2:55 pm
Jump to post

Go to advanced search