Re: NSD 2026 Is In The Books!
Thanks to everyone that helped during this most amazing weekend! Isn't our hobby great?
Mon May 04, 2026 4:36 pm
Re: Amanda's What's In My Crop Bag Game
Patterned paper
Cardstock
Die cuts
Stickers
Adhesive
Paper Trimmer
Enamel Dots
Soda and chocolate for drink and snack!
Cardstock
Die cuts
Stickers
Adhesive
Paper Trimmer
Enamel Dots
Soda and chocolate for drink and snack!
Mon May 04, 2026 1:38 pm
Mon May 04, 2026 11:34 am
Mon May 04, 2026 10:05 am
Re: Snack Squad Game - This or That Snack Edition
Sweet or Sweeter
Donuts
Soft cookies
Chocolate
Ice cream
Caramel
Savory Snacks
Pizza
Onion rings
Tacos
Bacon
Popcorn
Movie Night Vibes
Butter popcorn
Soda
Cookies
Comedy snacks
Donuts
Soft cookies
Chocolate
Ice cream
Caramel
Savory Snacks
Pizza
Onion rings
Tacos
Bacon
Popcorn
Movie Night Vibes
Butter popcorn
Soda
Cookies
Comedy snacks
Mon May 04, 2026 9:51 am
Re: Snack Squad Game - Finish the phrase Snack Edition
Crafting isn’t complete without snacks!___ I always reach for sketches and youtube crafting videos when I need a creative boost If my scrapbook had a flavor, it would be fruity The snack I hide from everyone is _PB M&Ms__ My personality in snack form is skittles--multiflavored___ If my supplie...
Mon May 04, 2026 9:26 am
Re: Monday Morning
For whatever reason I had a bit of hard time getting my mojo going on Saturday but once I did I played a few games and did get a couple layouts done. Was up till way past my bedtime on Saturday night/Sunday morning! Yesterday I was busy and didn't have any time to scrap or anything--I had church i...
Mon May 04, 2026 9:20 am
Mon May 04, 2026 1:25 am
Re: Suzann here! Snack Roll Call 🍕🍔 🍒 🍟 🍪 🍭 🍧 🍫 ㇮
Team popcorn; my go to snack is PB M&Ms
Mon May 04, 2026 1:20 am
Re: Love2stamp's NSD Tribond Game #3
They are all types of sticks!
Mon May 04, 2026 1:18 am
Re: Game Who Makes This #1
Pinkfresh Studio!
Mon May 04, 2026 1:17 am
Mon May 04, 2026 1:14 am
Re: D's Never Have I Ever
12 points for me.
I have not brought a project to a public event to work on nor regretted telling someone I would do a project for them.
I have not brought a project to a public event to work on nor regretted telling someone I would do a project for them.
Sat May 02, 2026 10:26 am
Re: Vicki's What's Your Flower Name?
Carnation Sproutly
Sat May 02, 2026 10:20 am
Re: Flasher's 2026 NSD Nail Polish Game
Temperature check is my guess!
Sat May 02, 2026 10:13 am
Re: Sandi's Get To Know You Game
Hello cherries! I’m Julie from South Dakota. I’m a wife, mother to three children and a dog and cat and 10 chickens! I’ve been scrapping for about 20 years or so and found ACOT just from searching for crafty items! Been hooked ever since! Have a great day everyone!
Sat May 02, 2026 10:09 am
Re: What is your Favorite Beverage
Lemonade is my favorite—especially flavored lemonade! But I also like peach sweet tea as well.
Sat May 02, 2026 10:04 am
Re: Amanda's NSD Hint
1) Winter Snow OR Summer Sun? Summer sun
2) Solo Traveler OR Special Someone OR The Whole Group? Someone special
3) Tropical OR Mountains? Tropical
4) Beach OR Woods? Beach
5) Comfort OR Adventure? Comfort
2) Solo Traveler OR Special Someone OR The Whole Group? Someone special
3) Tropical OR Mountains? Tropical
4) Beach OR Woods? Beach
5) Comfort OR Adventure? Comfort
Mon Apr 27, 2026 9:06 pm
Mon Apr 27, 2026 9:01 pm
Mon Apr 27, 2026 9:00 pm

