Wed Sep 16, 2026 4:15 pm
Re: August 2026 Book Lover's Challenge
I scrapped a Besties photo of our group at Girls Night Out! Here's a video too - https://youtu.be/F4JlL0nebXs?si=usogzoMlRhxdg3Jf

Fun fact - my bestie and I have matching HP tats too!

Fun fact - my bestie and I have matching HP tats too!
Sun Aug 16, 2026 10:24 am
Re: Mood Board Muses
I hope you enjoy the inspo page I created using the Mood Board Muses challenge! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/616152-700.jpg I used embossing folders on some of the arches for texture, laser cut "buttons" from 49 & Market, stamping with the sunshines at the top of the cardstock, and se...
Thu Jul 16, 2026 9:27 pm
Mon Jul 06, 2026 8:00 pm
Mood Board Muses
Happy July! Nicole, Jessica, Sara and I create with a ACOT message board challenge every month on the 15th on our YouTube channels! This month, we decided to create a challenge for our video series, and we hope you'll play along! The challenge is called Mood Board Muses! Use the following mood boa...
Thu Jul 02, 2026 7:32 pm
Re: April 2026 Book Lover's Challenge
https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/606224-490.jpg I chose option 1 - here's my kids being rebels - we go on middle of nowhere outdoor adventure trips so they have no choice but to unplug! Catch a quick process video here (I promise it won't take up much of your daily allotment of screentime! LOL) - http...
Tue Apr 21, 2026 9:49 am
Re: April 2026 Book Lover's Challenge
I'm normally not a big non-fiction fan, but I may have to add these to my list. Although I'm not sure my dislike for these things needs to be fueled anymore lately LOL! In 6th grade, they just hand the middle schoolers ipads and I hate it! It's not great for my oldest, but I really dread when my n...
Mon Apr 13, 2026 8:08 pm
Re: March 2026 Spring Flowers Challenge
Clarification on Cherry Challenges:
Any type of floral project goes - show us what you can make!
Enter as many times as you like!
xo, Natalie
Any type of floral project goes - show us what you can make!
Enter as many times as you like!
xo, Natalie
Wed Mar 04, 2026 7:18 am
Re: FEBRUARY 2026 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

I used glitter hearts and sequins. I also rotated the sketch.
Catch the video here - https://youtu.be/gXt6T09dQqk
Sun Feb 15, 2026 10:29 am
Re: JANUARY 2026 GRAB 5 CHALLENGE
I played along with this challenge today for our YT series Cherry Challenges. https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/598080-490.jpg Cursive title in my cut file Here for the Drama Hexagons in the die cuts used to anchor the cut files Blue in the photos Black puffy sticker embellishments And white faux stitchi...
Thu Jan 15, 2026 6:45 pm
Re: November Rainbow Challenge
Congrats to Wendy for winning the November Rainbow Challenge!! I will DM you, Wendy, for your prize. THANK YOU to everyone who played along! I am so glad you were inspired. Keep churning out those colorful pages - love to see them and make them! Here is my page: https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/594141...
Sat Dec 06, 2025 11:14 am
Re: Problem?? Is it just me?
I'm confused - what's the problem? I see no problem. Carry on!
Sat Dec 06, 2025 10:49 am
Re: November Rainbow Challenge

Here is my layout inspo for this challenge! I had SO much fun creating this page.
Check out the process video on YT and hop along to my friends for tons of other rainbow inspo!
Sat Nov 15, 2025 10:01 am
Re: November Rainbow Challenge
I can be any type of craft project!
Mon Nov 03, 2025 11:04 am
Sun Nov 02, 2025 11:35 am
November Rainbow Challenge
Every month, Sara Scraps, Nicole Santos, Jessica Michaels & I create with a message board challenge for a YouTube series called Cherry Challenges! This month we are hosting our own challenge & it's simple! Create a project using a rainbow. Rules: Use a rainbow on your project. This can be a...
Sun Nov 02, 2025 10:49 am
Re: October Mood Board Challenge
I love this mood board! I used this challenge for my "Cherry Challenges" layout today. I used the shape of the mood board with the rectangular photos to inspire my design, the florals and colors! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/590489-490.jpg Find my process video here: youtu.be/XkczArqrYWQ
Wed Oct 15, 2025 10:12 am
Re: Out of my comfort zone...
Rachel! These are GORGEOUS! So unique and beautiful!
Wed Oct 15, 2025 10:08 am
Re: August 2025 Baby/Kid Challenge - WINNERS
Super wonderful layouts everyone! I enjoyed seeing all the kiddos at PLAY. We had 47 participants, so I'm choosing TWO winners! 24. blfonty/Bonnie and 17. NatalieDill/Natalie! Congrats Bonnie and Natalie! I will be purchasing y'all's gift cards tomorrow morning (Monday). Thank you all who partici...
Tue Sep 02, 2025 8:43 pm
Re: August 2025 Baby/Kid Challenge
Love that this challenge made me document some everyday photos!

Catch a full process video on my channel!
https://youtu.be/n_fX4yTXmTw?si=UCbl-a8NLa9DbtUk

Catch a full process video on my channel!
https://youtu.be/n_fX4yTXmTw?si=UCbl-a8NLa9DbtUk
Fri Aug 15, 2025 2:10 pm

