Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:36 am
Replies: 44
Views: 1254
Jump to post

Re: April/May Journaling Challenge

I did a combined page & discovered that I neglected to link here when I went to update my June list - ugh! I certainly understand if that disqualifies me for any prize but wanted to show you anyway! 👧
Image
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:19 pm
Jump to post

Re: May 2023 GRAB 5 CHALLENGE

Image
Thickers for “Giant”, chipboard falling leaf, tag & bakers twine used to create a “toe tag” for the skeletal tree embellishment. Glad for the prompt as this is a story I really wanted documented.
Wed May 31, 2023 9:20 pm
Replies: 28
Views: 1175
Jump to post
Fri May 19, 2023 10:26 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 1835
Jump to post

Re: April/May CAS Challenge - update

Mood board: florals, butterfly, wreath, heart, color scheme
Image
Wed May 10, 2023 9:42 pm
Jump to post

Re: Sara's Sketchy Challenge #7

Sorry to hear about your eye issues - that's a scary thing! Praying
Image
Wed May 10, 2023 9:28 pm
Jump to post

Re: March/April Graphic Design Challenge *WINNERS*

So thankful for your generosity!
Tue May 02, 2023 3:00 pm
Jump to post

Re: MARCH SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/493359-490.jpg FUN! + photo corners (mine are transparent, on the woodgrain photo mat) I had in mind from the scalloped accent on the sketch to insert glitter tape in the photo corners under the edge of the photo to make a sawtooth border - the juice wasn't worth the sq...
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:16 pm
Jump to post

Re: March/April Graphic Design Challenge

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/493235-490.jpg I am trying out a weekly 6x8 planner style for the small things I capture on my photo roll. I took this selfie back in January while waiting in the car for my hubby with sun streaming through the sun roof - the first sun since December! A moment to celebr...
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:46 pm
Jump to post

Re: March 2023 Country Song Challenge

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/493228-490.jpg I was so happy to have the "Vacation" song for the inspo this month! So many photos (and trips!) - so little time... Used an old sketch by Brenda Radsdale for Scrap Our Stash blog's challenge #17. Created a free QR code for a short video of the ...
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:39 pm
Jump to post

Re: March/April Graphic Design Challenge

Fantastic way to elevate the photos to star status that could be overlooked.
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:10 pm
Jump to post

Re: March 2023 Washi Challenge

Had to LOL as I saw this right after picking up my latest ACOT order which included 12 rolls of... WASHI! <3 Count me in :)
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:22 pm
Replies: 74
Views: 2240
Jump to post

Re: March CAS Challenge

Question, please. Can the color block be achieved with ink?
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:00 pm
Replies: 47
Views: 1609
Jump to post

Re: March Journaling Challenge with a twist!

Question, please 👱 Are we just lifting the journaling style, or the whole page design?
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:46 pm
Jump to post

Re: March Inky Fingers Challenge **QUESTION**

HERE IS A STAMP SET I'D LOVE TO USE BUT RIGHT NOW NOT SURE HOW TO USE IT FOR ANYTHING............ I ALSO HAVE THE DIES TO CUT THEM OUT...................... VALERIE https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/490424-330.jpg Those are SO cute, they would be adorable on a card! THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I GOT ...
Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:31 pm
Jump to post

Re: March Pick A Day Challenge

Thank you for stepping in. I only started with this one last month & really enjoyed it :)
Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:15 am
Replies: 43
Views: 1411
Jump to post

Re: FEBRUARY PICK A DAY CHALLENGE

Image

Went with the American Heart Month theme + the 14th Valentines Day & the 27th National Strawberry Day! So fun - first time doing this one :D

 
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:29 pm
Jump to post

Re: February 2023 ~ TITLE Challenge

Image

Large stamped title with pen work across the bottom. Combining with February Pick A Day Challenge.
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:23 pm
Replies: 42
Views: 1373
Jump to post

Re: February Mood Board Challenge *UPDATED, please read!*

Image

Forgot to say - butterflies, sparkly sequins & feathery eyelashes were my inspirations!
Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:11 pm
Jump to post

Go to advanced search