Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: NEW CHALLENGE- OCTOBER PICK-A-DAY-updated with winners

Awww! Thanks you! Can't wait to go look at Nov.
Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:58 pm
Jump to post
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:37 am
Replies: 27
Views: 932
Jump to post

Re: Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge #194

My oldest on her b-day. They were on vacation in NC. 
Image
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:25 am
Replies: 29
Views: 913
Jump to post

Re: NEW CHALLENGE- OCTOBER PICK-A-DAY

I picked National Cat Day. I love my kittens, even in they stick their head in bags. ROFL
Image
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:22 am
Jump to post

Re: October 2020 Card Challenge

I love this challenge!! I used the sketch, finished inside and twine.

Image
Image
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:59 pm
Jump to post

Re: SEPTEMBER POCKET PAGE **WINNER

Thank you so much! I loved this!!
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:03 pm
Replies: 29
Views: 1259
Jump to post

Re: Guessing Game!

Heidi Swapp
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:32 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 921
Jump to post

Re: September 2020 Card Challenge

Birthday card for my oldest daughter.
Image
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:30 pm
Replies: 36
Views: 1435
Jump to post

Re: SEPTEMBER EVENT CHALLENGE

Here is mine. On Sept. 1 I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I use to eat bad, drank to much pop and just ate junk. In a week I have started making changes and started med. My plan is not to be diabetic for long and be able to maintain the healthier lifestyle. If I did not work in the medical fiel...
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:41 am
Jump to post

Re: Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge #188

My take! At my daughter's house with her pups. 
Image
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:54 am
Replies: 31
Views: 839
Jump to post
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:52 pm
Jump to post

Re: SEPTEMBER POCKET PAGE CHALLENGE

I did 2.  Love this!

Image
Image
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:45 pm
Replies: 29
Views: 1259
Jump to post

Re: August 2020 Pet Challenge

This is my oldest daughter and her babies. She is such a natural with animals. The love her so much.

Image
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:23 am
Jump to post
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:56 pm
Replies: 21
Views: 1461
Jump to post

Go to advanced search