Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Color Cherry Challenge

I almost forgot to submit this!! I literally elected every piece of paper and ephemera with these colors in mind...and forgot to add it here when I put it into the gallery  😳 I LOVE how this turned out! Thanks for the inspiration!  https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/621211-490.jpg https://sbing.com/i/gall...
Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:09 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 1329
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge

the tag is a ticket  :biggrin:  Also, the background paper on the left has tickets on it.
Image
Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:19 am
Replies: 59
Views: 1645
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 Manufacturer's Challenge with a Twist

SEPTEMBER

I used P- Paper Rose Studio and paint 
I used T-Tim Holt (inks) and Twine


Image
Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:13 am
Jump to post

Re: September/October Graphic Design Challenge

I chose the Christmas Album Cover as my inspiration....  The dress that I am wearing in the photos is very similar to her's. Also, I used stars to add the look of glimmer in the background like is in the album cover. Oh...and the tag "Holly Jolly" (Holly Dolly) is on the right side of the ...
Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:10 am
Jump to post

Re: I'm a Bowl Full of Cherries!

Congratulations!!! 
I literally just don't comment enough...I will never be a bowl full of anything but jello! HA HA HA! 
Thu Sep 17, 2026 10:06 am
Replies: 22
Views: 373
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:13 pm
Mommyof5 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:48 am
General Crafts... I turned unfinished wooden coffins into fun candy treat boxes. 

Image
SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALERIE
  

Thank you so much!!! I am making them for my staff at work, hoping they like them even though they are all adults  :biggrin:
Tue Sep 15, 2026 8:34 am
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge

General Crafts... I turned unfinished wooden coffins into fun candy treat boxes. 

Image
Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:48 am
Jump to post

Re: Sept/Oct 2026 Kid Challenge

Told you I would play along!! HA HA HA!  This is my 3 step-daughters at their graduations- 2021, 2025, and 2926. This is the moment that their dad, my husband, hugged them and then realized that his girls are grown now. He told me that all he could do was smile, because if he tried to talk, the tear...
Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:04 am
Replies: 56
Views: 1430
Jump to post

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge

I chose Option #3 and used ghosts and jack-o-lanterns! My BOO! layout.... 

Image
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:27 am
Replies: 51
Views: 1085
Jump to post

Re: Color Cherry Challenge

Ooohhh this looks fun! Love the colors!
Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:23 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 1329
Jump to post

Re: Sept/Oct 2026 Kid Challenge

Yay! Thank you for including the BIGS! 
I don't have littles anymore.... but 2 of my bigs are in University of Houston!
Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:28 am
Replies: 56
Views: 1430
Jump to post

Re: Sept/Oct 2026 Kid Challenge

Yay! Thank you for including the BIGS! 
I don't have littles anymore.... but 2 of my bigs are in University of Houston!
Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:28 am
Replies: 56
Views: 1430
Jump to post

Re: Scrap a Day, September 8th

Good Morning, Barb! 
Have a great day making your cards! I can't wait to see them! 
I am at work as usual, and had time to browse the boards to get some inspiration! 
Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:08 am
Replies: 14
Views: 190
Jump to post

Re: September Mood Board Challenge

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A SPECTACULAR MOOD BOARD!!! It is soooo inspiring! 
Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:04 am
Replies: 19
Views: 762
Jump to post
Mon Aug 24, 2026 1:04 pm
Replies: 15
Views: 344
Jump to post

Re: Storefront Painting

LOve it!! 
And I'm sad that I am not going to Michigan with my hubby this year...I always visit when we go during the summer...but this year he is going without me. it will be the first time in like 5 years that I don't make it to the store! 
 
Tue Jun 23, 2026 8:52 am
Replies: 20
Views: 643
Jump to post

Re: June 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge

For General Crafts, I did Baby theme Memory Dex cards, Birth to 4 months...so technically Birthday??  lol 
Image
Mon Jun 22, 2026 10:34 am
Jump to post

Re: Using a product in the cherry shop

I have looked in multiple places to see how others have used the Brutus Monroe Gingertown chipboard without success. Has anyone used it? Or saw it used? Thanks in advance.    https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37757324-mommyof5~misty/374514-gingerbread-christmas-card I would recommend lookin...
Mon Jun 22, 2026 9:25 am
Replies: 1
Views: 1008
Jump to post
Sun Jun 07, 2026 3:00 pm
Jump to post

Re: June 3 In A Row Challenge

I used the row for ephemera (more than 2)** FREE** and Woodgrain element (large heart) **
I also used Rachel's TN sketch for this week. 

Image
Sun Jun 07, 2026 2:51 pm
Replies: 90
Views: 7061
Jump to post

Go to advanced search