Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: WCMD challenge hints...

Thanks for the hints! Can't wait!
Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:26 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 1192
Jump to post

Re: September/October 30 Prompts

My spot! 1. Add a checkered pattern to your layout using two colors of your choice. Can be patterned paper or something you create using stamps, stencils, die-cuts, etc. 2. Use the word ”Wild” in your title. 3. I created a double page sketch for you all to use! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/619540-49...
Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:04 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 1049
Jump to post

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!

I'd like to join in! Will be away for a couple of weeks, but that will just give me more photos and stories to scrap!
Sat Aug 29, 2026 9:24 pm
Replies: 33
Views: 1122
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Lisn2cats!

Belated birthday wishes! Hope you had a great day!
Image
Sat Jul 04, 2026 4:41 pm
Replies: 29
Views: 488
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Stinkerbelle!

Happy birthday Stacy! 
Image
Sat Jul 04, 2026 4:37 pm
Replies: 26
Views: 322
Jump to post

Re: Taking a survey

This summer will be epic because (answer only 1): D. I will recharge, relax, and rejuvenate myself. The summer weather where I live is (answer only 1):      B.  hot and dry My favorite summer things are (choose 3 or more):      A.  ice cream/frozen treats      B.  water activities/pool/lake/ocean   ...
Wed Jun 03, 2026 10:03 pm
Replies: 39
Views: 1613
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Craftingmystories!

Aw, thank you! It was a lovely day puttering in the garden, just like I like it!  🌱 🌺
Sat May 16, 2026 4:57 pm
Replies: 8
Views: 138
Jump to post

Re: Sandi's Get To Know You Game

I'm Lydia from the Okanagan valley in BC, Canada. I've been scrapping for about 20 years, although I've loved stationary and art supplies much longer than that. I actually played around with collage and art journaling sort of in the 80's but of course didn't know that art journaling was actually a t...
Sun May 03, 2026 1:55 pm
Jump to post

Re: Good Morning From Amanda!

Goid morning Amanda! Love to travel and love making travel layouts!  :biggrin:
Sun May 03, 2026 11:09 am
Replies: 23
Views: 693
Jump to post

Re: GOOD MORNING CHERRIES

Good morning! I actually slept in a bit today. Nice since 5:30 has been the norm lately. Just finishing coffee then going to work in the garden a bit before it gets hot. Will be scrapping this afternoon.
Sun May 03, 2026 11:03 am
Replies: 47
Views: 740
Jump to post

Re: LATE NIGHT NSD TRIVIA #2

His lucky number is 7
Sat May 02, 2026 11:07 pm
Replies: 17
Views: 141
Jump to post

Re: See Ya Later, Saturday!

Time flies when we're having fun! Thanks to all the hostesses for all the games and challenges and chatter. Now to have dinner with my family and play catch up with all I missed! 
Sat May 02, 2026 9:26 pm
Replies: 14
Views: 133
Jump to post

Re: RUNNING SLOW

I've gotten them too. The board server must be smoking!
Sat May 02, 2026 7:52 pm
Replies: 8
Views: 92
Jump to post

Re: SCRAP-LIFT YOUR SELFIE!

Fun challenge! Maybe I shouldn't have chosen a layout with 4 photos.  :think:

Image
Image
 
Sat May 02, 2026 7:35 pm
Jump to post

Re: Misty's PRE GAME NSD teaser #2

Thought I did this yesterday! 

Image
Sat May 02, 2026 7:28 pm
Replies: 66
Views: 2039
Jump to post

Re: Louise's NSD 2026 Progressive Challenge- Step 3

I don't have stamps in my kit, but is it ok if I still add ink to my background paper? 
Sat May 02, 2026 6:57 pm
Jump to post

Re: Brandi's "Oh, The Places (My) Boys Go!" Challenge

Can we add neutrals to the colour palette? I have cub scouts and would to use a kraft background.
Jump to post

Go to advanced search