Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - Sep 24

Love this challenge, thank you. I like hexagons too. 
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:24 am
Replies: 12
Views: 394
Jump to post
Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:34 am
Replies: 11
Views: 496
Jump to post

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge

Great challenge. Went with Option 1 - Back to it. Layout about going back to rehab for knee number 2.  The arrows signify ups and downs and the measuring tape, range of motion.  https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/619985-700.jpg https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/619985-700.jpg I can relate - I am currently at ...
Wed Sep 16, 2026 9:16 am
Replies: 49
Views: 1042
Jump to post

Re: I Did It Again.....

Wow!! Congrats. 
Wed Sep 16, 2026 9:01 am
Replies: 27
Views: 484
Jump to post

Re: RICE PAPER

I use them in my art journal. I have also used them to decoupage small gifts. I have some for an old bedside table that is scratched. I think it will be nice to decoupage the table top to cover the scratches. I am repurposing the table for my grandchildren’s playroom. I haven’t started the project y...
Wed Sep 16, 2026 8:54 am
Topic: RICE PAPER
Replies: 16
Views: 286
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge

Great challenge. I love your example.
Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:48 am
Jump to post

Re: Color Cherry Challenge

Great challenge, thank you!
Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:47 am
Replies: 31
Views: 1230
Jump to post
Fri Sep 04, 2026 10:49 am
Replies: 10
Views: 124
Jump to post

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge

Great challenge!! Can’t wait to start this today. 
Fri Sep 04, 2026 6:05 am
Replies: 49
Views: 1042
Jump to post

Re: ***UPDATE***

Praying for clean scans. I am so sorry you are going through this. 
Mon Aug 10, 2026 5:33 am
Replies: 22
Views: 202
Jump to post

Re: AUGUST 2026 MAKE-THE-CUT Challenge

Here is mine. Thank you for the challenge. 

Image
Thu Aug 06, 2026 6:28 pm
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Sandi

Happy Birthday!!
Wed Aug 05, 2026 6:49 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 213
Jump to post

Re: August 2026 ~ REWIND Challenge

Here is mine. I chose last month's Baby/Kid Challenge.

Image
Mon Aug 03, 2026 1:55 pm
Replies: 31
Views: 1560
Jump to post
Sat Aug 01, 2026 7:26 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 102
Jump to post

Re: August Music Challenge

Wow love this so much. Great inspiration!!
Sat Aug 01, 2026 7:23 pm
Replies: 23
Views: 704
Jump to post

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23

Here is mine. Thank you for the challenge. 

Image
Mon Jul 27, 2026 7:00 am
Replies: 22
Views: 369
Jump to post
Sun Jul 26, 2026 4:14 pm
Replies: 8
Views: 126
Jump to post

Re: July/August 30 Prompts Challenge

Total of 3: 1. Temperatures can soar once summer truly sets in. Use a product or technique for every letter in the word SWELTER. 2. Use stamps or stencils to create a diamond pattern on your layout. 3. Create a sports themed layout or card. 4. Add stars to your project. https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/...
Sun Jul 26, 2026 7:35 am
Jump to post

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Here is mine. I chose the middle row going down. I used yellow stars and the outdoor theme is a trunk or treat event at our church for Halloween. My car trunk was circus themed, and my grandsons were the clowns. 

Image

 
Sun Jul 26, 2026 7:13 am
Replies: 118
Views: 1402
Jump to post

Re: I'm Gonna Be A.....

Congrats!! Such exciting news.
Sun Jul 26, 2026 5:56 am
Replies: 32
Views: 317
Jump to post

Go to advanced search