Re: SUSAN'S NSD SHAPE CHALLENGE
Saving my spot
Sat May 02, 2026 12:08 am
Fri May 01, 2026 11:51 pm
Re: Flasher's 2026 NSD Nail Polish Game
Feeling Sand-tastic
Fri May 01, 2026 11:38 pm
Fri May 01, 2026 11:25 pm
Re: Game Who Makes This #1
Pinkfresh Studio
Fri May 01, 2026 11:04 pm
Fri May 01, 2026 11:03 pm
Re: Ann' s Make-The-Cut Cut Challenge
Saving my spot
Fri May 01, 2026 10:59 pm
Re: Ann's Grab 5 Challenge
Great list! Can this be combined with other challenges?
Fri May 01, 2026 10:11 pm
Re: Vicki's What's Your Flower Name?
Begonia Exotic Bloom
Fri May 01, 2026 8:55 pm
Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
I like this one & know the perfect pic to use
Fri May 01, 2026 8:50 pm
Re: SUSAN'S PRE-RECIPE CHALLENGE QUESTIONS
1. Romaine
2. Cucumber
3. Fresh mushrooms
4. Italian
5. Parmesan cheese
2. Cucumber
3. Fresh mushrooms
4. Italian
5. Parmesan cheese
Fri May 01, 2026 5:27 pm
Re: Flora's NSD - May Quotes Challenge
Saving my spot & using this quote:


Fri May 17, 2024 12:09 pm
Re: Who wants more sprinkles???
I am cleaning & reorganizing my craftroom. It’s in desperate need after all of my NSD crafting. 
Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am
Re: Brandy's (blbabe1234) Layer Up Challenge
Here’s my layout:


Thu May 16, 2024 8:42 am
Re: Kristin's Wizard of Oz Poster Challenge
I used this poster as inspiration:

I loved the colors & the use of a mixed font for the title.
Here’s my layout:


I loved the colors & the use of a mixed font for the title.
Here’s my layout:

Thu May 16, 2024 12:03 am
Re: Karyn_Sue's NSD 25 Item Challenge - UPDATE!!
Saving my spot: 1. Use AT LEAST 2 fonts for your title https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/537521-700.jpg 2. Twine &/or ribbon 3. Journaling strips 4. Ripped or torn paper 5. Use pattern paper for your background https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/535282-700.jpg 6. Include a tag or tags on your layout https:...
Tue May 14, 2024 11:40 pm
Re: NSD Double Page sketch challenge
Here’s my take on the sketch


Tue May 14, 2024 11:29 pm
Re: Vicki's "It's A Wash Out!" Challenge #3
Saving my spot
Tue May 14, 2024 1:31 pm
Re: The Home Stretch!
I have 5 individual challenges I’m working on plus the 25 items challenge. Hopefully I’m able to finish them by Friday! 
Tue May 14, 2024 11:36 am
Re: Anyone else here?
Wrapping up my work day. Time to scrap!
Mon May 06, 2024 1:58 pm


