Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: National Craft Month Giveaway #30

In collages and art pieces 
Sun Mar 30, 2025 12:35 pm
Replies: 54
Views: 2712
Jump to post

Re: National Craft Month Giveaway #26

Some springy mixed media.
Thu Mar 27, 2025 3:08 am
Replies: 67
Views: 3851
Jump to post

Re: National Craft Month Giveaway #21

I would use them to make mixed media collages 
Fri Mar 21, 2025 1:39 pm
Replies: 79
Views: 8055
Jump to post

Re: National Craft Month Giveaway #16

I would use it to add bold touches to mixed media pieces.
Mon Mar 17, 2025 11:33 am
Replies: 86
Views: 6696
Jump to post

Re: National Craft Month Giveaway #11

When I was younger, it was definitely Christmas. The presents, the shiny tinsel, the tree and all the other decorations. Now that I am older, it is definitely Thanksgiving. The friends, the family, and the wonderful turkey and dressing
Tue Mar 11, 2025 12:34 pm
Replies: 81
Views: 4736
Jump to post

Go to advanced search