Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: June 3 In A Row Challenge

Dicuts/empherma, free space and wood grains.

Image
Wed Jun 10, 2026 2:43 am
Replies: 90
Views: 7066
Jump to post

Re: MAY 2026 MAKE-THE-CUT Challenge

This challenge was fun, but harder than I thought it would be. Thank you for making me work for it.
Crystald

Image
Tue May 26, 2026 9:11 pm
Jump to post

Re: May 2026 1-3-5-7 challenge

Image
I used 1 -tag
           3- pennants
           5 - pictures
           7 - records

 
Sat May 23, 2026 8:03 pm
Replies: 33
Views: 1313
Jump to post

Re: MAY 2026 GRAB 5 CHALLENGE

Image
I have 5 hexagons
Sat May 23, 2026 9:56 am
Replies: 52
Views: 1573
Jump to post

Re: May 2026 ~ Cherry Lift Challenge

What a fun challenge.
Here is my lift....
Image
Tue May 19, 2026 1:10 pm
Jump to post

Re: May Double Page Challenge

I think this layout would be a fun challenge

Image
Tue May 19, 2026 12:59 pm
Replies: 34
Views: 1220
Jump to post

Re: MAY/JUNE 30 PROMPTS CHALLENGE

Save my Spot 1. Use a product or technique for every letter in the word SCRAPPER. 2. Use stamps or markers to decorate your title letters. 3. For this month’s double page sketch, I thought I would share one of my sketches. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgvYJTGiAFiRT6S899S...
Tue May 19, 2026 12:55 pm
Jump to post

Re: 2026 NSD 25 ITEMS LIST!!!!

Dear Mommyof5~Misty, 
I have completed your challenge.
It was s lot of fun.
Sincerely,
Crystald
 
Sun May 17, 2026 9:25 pm
Replies: 96
Views: 2754
Jump to post

Re: Amanda's Scrap Your Trip Game #3

Image

I have the travel journal, but I want to try the erasers.
Crystal H,
Sun May 03, 2026 10:09 pm
Replies: 49
Views: 1063
Jump to post

Re: SUSAN;S RECIPE CHALLENG CORRECTION ADDED

My salad was
romaine lettuce (plain and patterned paper)
tomato (one photo)
croutons (paper tearing)
Ranch (circles)
Cheddar cheese (tags)
Image

 
Jump to post

Re: SUSAN'S PRE-RECIPE CHALLENGE QUESTIONS

Salad Recipe:
Romaine
tomato
Croutons
Ranch
Cheddar cheese
Sat May 02, 2026 3:35 pm
Jump to post

Re: 2026 NSD 25 ITEMS LIST!!!!

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/611079-330.jpg     https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/611080-490.jpg This layout includes 3. Interactive element that reveals hidden journaling or photo (under the nail polish picture) 13. Handwritten Journaling, 15.Doodling, 16.The number seven (one sticker in the top left a...
Sat May 02, 2026 3:27 pm
Replies: 96
Views: 2754
Jump to post

Re: April 2-4-6-8 challenge

Image

2 tags, 4 pictures, 6 enamel dots, 8 bees (or the word blooming)
Sun Apr 26, 2026 8:29 pm
Replies: 69
Views: 2812
Jump to post

Re: JUNE/JULY 30 PROMPT CHALLENGE

Wow! I finished all 30 prompts. I can't believe it. Some I wasn't sure I could do. Thank you for challenging me.
Crystald
Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:53 am
Jump to post

Re: July 2025 1-3-5-7 Challenge

Image

1 - green ticket
3 - cardstock flower stickers
5 - pictures
7 - squares (border around picture)
Sat Jul 05, 2025 11:59 am
Replies: 46
Views: 17308
Jump to post

Re: June 2025 Title Challenge

Image

This was a fun challenge. Happy Summer everyone.
Crystal
Mon Jun 09, 2025 7:05 pm
Jump to post

Re: JUNE/JULY 30 PROMPT CHALLENGE

Save my spot 1.Any Summer layout https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/581117-330.jpg 2. 3+ layers under your photo https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/578592-330.jpg 3. Use a 5x7 photo https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/578331-330.jpg 4. In this spot add a sketch https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/578021-330.jpg 5.Have a larg...
Tue Jun 03, 2025 4:57 pm
Jump to post

Re: MBM 2.0 ~ June 2025 ~ Sign Up

I want to play.  01- doodlebug 02 - sunkissed 03 - ephemera  04 - heat 05 - summer 06 - flamingo 07 - glitter 08 - treat 09 - beach 10 - postcards 11 - seafoam 12 - ice cream 13 - butterflies 14 - adhesive  15 - simple 16 - market  17 - linen 18 - vintage  19 - travel 20 - snapshot 21 - breezy 22 - ...
Mon Jun 02, 2025 9:40 pm
Replies: 8
Views: 1266
Jump to post

Re: May/June Mood Board Challenge

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/577865-330.jpg I was inspired by the frog on the pepper ( I put the cat with the watermelon) I was inspired by the red bike (Oh my gosh have I been wanting to use then rub-on) I was inspired by the red rain boots ( they aren't in my picture, but I loved that photo) I wa...
Sun Jun 01, 2025 8:25 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 15184
Jump to post

Re: JUNE/JULY 30 PROMPT CHALLENGE

Just checking clarification, 
it can be 30 different layouts or we can combine several options into one layout?
Crystal
Sun Jun 01, 2025 1:31 am
Jump to post

Go to advanced search

cron