Re: ****CORRECTED NSD CRYPTOGRAM****- CLOSED- winner chosen
Would you please post the final correct answer. I had it all but the "first name and Laura". Never could figure out the first name. TY!
Sat May 09, 2026 2:49 pm
Re: Amanda's Scrap Your Trip Game #3
Ooh, a cruise!


Sun May 03, 2026 8:42 pm
Re: Amanda's Scrap Your Trip Game #2
what fun! Disney!


Sun May 03, 2026 8:40 pm
Re: Amanda's What's In My Crop Bag Game
Hoping my necessities are yours, too! 
Photos
trimmer
scissors
T-square
adhesive
papers to match photo theme
2 black journaling pens
Pepsi and Goldfish
Photos
trimmer
scissors
T-square
adhesive
papers to match photo theme
2 black journaling pens
Pepsi and Goldfish
Sun May 03, 2026 8:13 pm
Re: Amanda's Scrap Your Trip Game #1
what fun! Most of my scrapbooking is of trips!


Sun May 03, 2026 8:02 pm
Sun May 03, 2026 1:30 am
Sun May 03, 2026 1:14 am
Sat May 02, 2026 11:44 pm
Re: Bingo NSD 2026 - WINNERS
Congrats to the winners! Thanks for hosting this fun game!
Sat May 02, 2026 11:43 pm
Re: Louise's NSD 2026 Progressive Challenge- Step 3
Here's my Step # 3 - Loving this challenge!! Taking pictures away made this easier for me!


Sat May 02, 2026 11:32 pm
Re: May 2026 NSD How Many Do I Have Game
1. Sets of metal alpha dies...14
2. Sets of metal flower dies...9
3. Sets of metal shape dies...13
4. Gelly Roll metallic pens...12
5. Sets of alpha stickers...17
6. Sets of sequins...6
2. Sets of metal flower dies...9
3. Sets of metal shape dies...13
4. Gelly Roll metallic pens...12
5. Sets of alpha stickers...17
6. Sets of sequins...6
Sat May 02, 2026 5:35 pm
Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie (Old), Eurythmics, Rod Stewart, Zac Brown Band, Andy Grammer...those all get me signing along, and moving in my seat!
Fri May 01, 2026 11:13 pm
Re: D's Never Have I Ever
Had an unfinished project for over 2 or more months - I sure have! Went out in public with paint, sticker, or alpha on my hands or clothes - I have Tried something on Pinterest and failed miserably - I have Bought something at the craft store because I couldn’t find it in my messy craft space - yes!...
Fri May 01, 2026 10:59 pm
Re: Vicki's What's Your Flower Name?
Rose Bloomer Bud! - lol!!
Fri May 01, 2026 10:53 pm
Re: SUSAN;S RECIPE CHALLENG CORRECTION ADDED
oh, what fun!
My salad was:
Romaine: Patterned paper and cardstock
Tomatoes: 1 photo only
Egg: Washi tape
Parmesan: Have a cluster on my layout
Caesar dressing: Hearts on layout.
Susan, can you clarify "have a cluster"...I think I know, but please tell me so I am sure...TY!
My salad was:
Romaine: Patterned paper and cardstock
Tomatoes: 1 photo only
Egg: Washi tape
Parmesan: Have a cluster on my layout
Caesar dressing: Hearts on layout.
Susan, can you clarify "have a cluster"...I think I know, but please tell me so I am sure...TY!
Fri May 01, 2026 7:32 pm
Re: Welcome to the Night Shift
Having a lime Arnold Palmer, but wouldn't pass up a mojito! Happy Friday night, ACOT scrapping friends!
Fri May 01, 2026 7:18 pm
Re: MAY/JUNE 30 PROMPTS CHALLENGE
Oh, what fun and the perfect way to get me back to scrapbooking since my incredible 94 yr old Mom passed away in December of 2024. I primarily scrapbooked our amazing trips together, which I haven't felt up to facing. The ACOT NSD challenges felt like a great way to get back to it, and doing this 30...
Fri May 01, 2026 6:23 pm
Re: Flasher's 2026 NSD Nail Polish Game
Bikini so Teeny
What fun! Thanks for this fun game!
What fun! Thanks for this fun game!
Fri May 01, 2026 5:54 pm
Re: SLOGAN #10
Exxon Gas
Fri May 01, 2026 5:49 pm
Re: SLOGAN #6
through the Yellow Pages
Fri May 01, 2026 5:46 pm


