Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 pm
Replies: 3
Views: 239
Jump to post

Re: Going to CKC Valley Forge? Let's get Dinner! UPDATE

I can't do dinner, but I will be there working. I am with Melissa Frances now that Rusty Pickle is out of business! Please stop by and say hi!!!!
Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 am
Jump to post

Scrapbook Retreat Temple, GA

Hi ladies! Long time, no see! I know most of you don't even remember me. I've been so busy traveling the convention circuit! If you are going to be in Valley Forge CKC I will be working the Melissa Frances booth, so come see me! But on to the real reason I am here. I am gearing up for my next retrea...
Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 am
Replies: 3
Views: 239
Jump to post

Re: Scrapbook Retreat in Georgia

Four spots left!!!!! Please feel free to pm me if you have questions!
Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:21 am
Replies: 4
Views: 289
Jump to post

Re: Some Food for Thought

That is fab! Our family farms too! Cotton, soybeans and peanuts! Yum peanuts!!! My husband will get a kick out of that!!! TFS!
Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:04 pm
Replies: 8
Views: 262
Jump to post

Re: Scrapbook Retreat in Georgia

Payment was due in Feb. 1 but since that has past the deposit is just due as soon as possible! I will change that!!! Thanks for pointing it out! I thought I had changed all the stuff that had past. Email me if you have any questions!
Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Replies: 4
Views: 289
Jump to post

Scrapbook Retreat in Georgia

Hi everyone! I've posted this before, but just wanted to update that I have 6 spots left! Please check out all the information on my blog and if you have any questions feel free to contact me!!

www.crimsoncropper.wordpress.com
Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 am
Replies: 4
Views: 289
Jump to post

Re: footballs questions

Ok, thank you all. I just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. LOL!
Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:20 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 314
Jump to post

footballs questions

Ok, I've gotten the bags of gold before, the c'mas tress, the easter eggs but the football are not working! I have collected 8 this a.m. and they aren't adding any points to me. Aren't they suppose to be worth 50??? and are there no cherries since there is footballs? TIA!
Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:44 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 314
Jump to post

Re: Rusty Pickle is closing their doors! Wah!

Yes, it sucks big time! The $22 price is not right for those it should be 1/2. If you live in the area, they are opening the warehouse as a store. They are looking to liquidate as much as possible. You can visit the website and order or call the RP warehouse to order! :(
Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 662
Jump to post

Re: Found!!

YAY!!!
Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 pm
Topic: Found!!
Replies: 29
Views: 454
Jump to post

Re: Gallery Tag Players for the week of 01/11 are

That Sus!

And me too Rach!!!!!
Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 pm
Jump to post

Re: Gallery Tag Players for the week of 01/11 are

Ok, quick question: Do I leave a link for each layout in which I leave love????? :?
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 am
Jump to post

Re: Feel good story

How FAB!!!
Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:07 am
Replies: 31
Views: 488
Jump to post

Re: Anyone have a quickutz silhouette?

Hi! I teach classes on how to use the SIL at my LSS. You actually don't need Inkscape to weld anymore. There is an update in the software you can download from their site that will allow it right in the same screen with the touch of one button. And it rocks!!! If you (or anyone else) has any questio...
Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 am
Replies: 10
Views: 293
Jump to post

Re: 2010 Scrapping goals

I want to be more organized! with life and scrapping. I also would like to get 10 LO's done a month. I am starting off January with 31 layouts though because I am hosting a LOAD Challenge on my blog. LOL. (If anyone wants to join go my blog!). And I would like to get more motivated! Seems the only t...
Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 pm
Replies: 41
Views: 1110
Jump to post

Scrapbook Retreat in Georgia!!! and a LOAD Challenge

I know when I mentioned this in fall there were several interested but couldn't do the time frame, so I just scheduled my spring retreat! Please check out the details for this and LOAD Challenge on my blog!!!

www.crimsoncropper.wordpress.com

THANKS!!!
Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:17 pm
Jump to post

Go to advanced search