Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Return of the Journaling Challenge for September!!!!!

Ok, I have finally edited my post and added my completed layouts!  Although your challenge had a limit of 3 entries, I have so many more to get to. This was a good start and I'm so happy to have finished them.  Thank you for the nudge -- I will keep going!!
Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:34 am
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd September ~ Words

Congrats Deanna!  
I had 1 today but still needed 6 for blackout
Wed Sep 23, 2026 3:46 pm
Replies: 17
Views: 442
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd September ~ Words

Happy fall, y'all!!
I had 2 today.
Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:20 am
Replies: 13
Views: 1252
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 21st September ~ Words

Playing catch up here... I had 3.  Congrats on the bingos!
Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:19 am
Replies: 14
Views: 231
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 18th September ~ Words

AARRGHHH, another ZERO today -- this has really been the worst bunch of picks.  There are only 18 numbers left, and I have 12 of them!  Those are not good odds.  I'm going to go play real Bingo tonight at the firehouse ... wish me better luck! That was me trying to edit my post with some pirate spe...
Fri Sep 18, 2026 2:52 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 313
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 18th September ~ Words

Another ZERO today -- this has really been the worst bunch of picks.  There are only 18 numbers left, and I have 12 of them!  Those are not good odds.  I'm going to go play real Bingo tonight at the firehouse ... wish me better luck!
Fri Sep 18, 2026 2:52 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 313
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th September ~ Words

3 today!  Hugs and high 5's to all!
Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:51 pm
Replies: 15
Views: 172
Jump to post

Re: I'm a Bowl Full of Cherries!

Nice!!  I think I just moved up to Cherry Garcia recently  😊
Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:37 pm
Replies: 22
Views: 344
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 14th September ~ Words

Only 1.  I can't believe how bad the numbers I picked are!
Mon Sep 14, 2026 1:47 pm
Replies: 14
Views: 171
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 11th September ~ Words

Congrats on bingo!  I got 2 today but only have 5 total still.
Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:59 pm
Replies: 14
Views: 267
Jump to post

Re: I Did It Again.....

Wow!! I’m impressed!  I’m trying to work my way up to a half marathon and it’s hard! I can’t even imagine… congratulations and great job!!!!
Fri Sep 11, 2026 8:03 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 479
Jump to post

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ September 10th ~ Words

Wow, I have zero today.  Only 3 words total in 3 days!
Thu Sep 10, 2026 1:05 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 265
Jump to post
Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:25 pm
Replies: 15
Views: 220
Jump to post

Re: Return of the Journaling Challenge for September!!!!!

I'm going to save my spot here with these 3 layouts I'm going to get finished!! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/497651-330.jpg   https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/621282-490.jpg I did this for the NSD Fast Scrap in 2023.  I didn't journal because I was in a rush!  But then afterwards, I couldn't really find...
Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:46 pm
Jump to post
Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:13 pm
Replies: 16
Views: 209
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 ~ CHERRY "Lift" Challenge

Hi, I noticed that in the gallery link you posted (where you searched by name), Beverly's newest layout is from April 2026. However, I was pretty sure I'd seen more recent work, so I went to her gallery through her profile, and it brought up a lot more recent layouts.  Here's the link I used:  https...
Sat Sep 05, 2026 9:34 pm
Replies: 28
Views: 1215
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge

Your layouts are beautiful!  I have lots of tickets, both from events and ephemera packs, so hope I can find some time this month!
Sat Sep 05, 2026 9:17 pm
Replies: 52
Views: 1412
Jump to post

Re: August 2026 Master List

Double page winners are KimberlyE and Scrapqueen141.  Thanks
Sat Sep 05, 2026 8:59 pm
Replies: 31
Views: 2047
Jump to post

Go to advanced search