Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: what r u watching?

Law & Order SVU
90210
Melrose Place
Two and a Half Men
Desperate Housewives

Can't wait for DWTS and Celebrity Apprentice with Bret Michaels

Thank you for DVR's!
Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 am
Replies: 36
Views: 1030
Jump to post

Re: 12 hrs here and only 1 point??

I do, but I haven't been able to spend too much online this crop. Working so much lately, I have no time to do anything else..ugh!
Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 pm
Replies: 20
Views: 978
Jump to post

Re: so tell me...

I actually love scrapbooking with paper!
Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:54 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 1335
Jump to post

Re: Challenge #9 LO of Love

OMG I am so excited for this one. I wanted to scrap our valentine's dinner and our night in downtown Chicago!
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 pm
Replies: 25
Views: 6026
Jump to post
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm
Replies: 49
Views: 1640
Jump to post

Re: gossip central #3

I love Field of Dreams and Major League.
Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:04 am
Replies: 34
Views: 682
Jump to post
Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:04 am
Replies: 36
Views: 662
Jump to post

Re: tell me YOUR hottie.....

Bret Michaels..yum!
Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:03 am
Replies: 43
Views: 1104
Jump to post
Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 pm
Replies: 301
Views: 9574
Jump to post

Re: Question of the Day 12/04

I try not to send any...they can get annoying, but if I answer the few I get I would say 5 to 8
Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 pm
Replies: 44
Views: 757
Jump to post

Re: Cat advice/help

I am sorry to hear about the kitty. Usually when a cat starts to urinate outside the litter box, it is a sign that something is wrong, and usually is an illness. With the crystals, I have not had a cat that has had them, but I have friends and it can be a tough thing to get through. I have 4 cats an...
Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:47 pm
Replies: 11
Views: 548
Jump to post
Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:39 am
Replies: 92
Views: 3879
Jump to post

Re: TAG Game~ Guess what's in my stash.

It looks like a glimmer mist bottle
Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:43 pm
Jump to post

Re: I'm a complete JERK!

I would say, don't go everboard with the apologizing or excuses. Just be firm, apologize and just state that it has been a very hectic day. If you start sugar coating it, the client may start asking other questions and doubt your companies systems. Don't worry, most clients are demanding..they would...
Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:42 pm
Replies: 25
Views: 962
Jump to post

Re: Cricut Question

I get mine at Joann when they are sale (usually the superstores have them) or Hobby Lobby carries them.
Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm
Replies: 19
Views: 1156
Jump to post

Re: November CONTEST **Show me the Pictures**

I was able to figure out how to put 5 pics in a LO!!!!!
Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:06 pm
Jump to post

Re: Crop Fever?

I have to go to the vet
Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:04 pm
Replies: 18
Views: 478
Jump to post

Re: Talk to Me Talk To Me

Vanilla or chocolate?
Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:02 pm
Replies: 149
Views: 2067
Jump to post
Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:01 pm
Replies: 439
Views: 6132
Jump to post

Go to advanced search