Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: What condiments do you like on weiners?

Don't like hot dogs BUT if I was to have one it would just be ketchup.
Thu May 07, 2009 8:13 pm
Replies: 60
Views: 979
Jump to post

Re: What is your favourite position to...

sitting on my porch outside, I don't enjoy reclining, so if I am inside, I still choose a chair with a fairly firm back.
Thu May 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Replies: 44
Views: 775
Jump to post

Re: So....

Lisa, this happens to me as well. I have done alittle better over the last year but it still seems like I can go through periods where I don't get here for months at a time.
Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 am
Topic: So....
Replies: 27
Views: 488
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 5/5

When we lived in Texas we did but since I have moved 13 years ago, I forget about it. Maybe I will make tacos for dinner.
Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 am
Replies: 58
Views: 1010
Jump to post
Mon May 04, 2009 11:29 am
Replies: 15
Views: 315
Jump to post

Re: Are you still married? Do your kids know who you are?

Yea, I don't think they get it here either! My husband was gone most of the weekend and the kids had lots they were doing, so they didn't "see" me most of the time. I did tell several of the kids tha tI won Bingo and they just kinda gave me a blank stare.
Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 am
Jump to post

Re: do you cheat?

I googled some of the colors meanings but still got a good deal of them wrong doing it that way :-D Don't know that I thought of that as cheating, since it didn't say you couldn't.
Mon May 04, 2009 8:44 am
Replies: 30
Views: 697
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2009 10:24 pm
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 20
Views: 760
Jump to post

Re: I have 25 people

Well, I did go and cook the food. Actually had 36 plus my family of 10. It's a monthly group from our church that meets here. I do the main cooking and everyone brings something. I am very used to cooking for that many, I just wanted to stay and join on the fun. hope everyone enjoyed the last day of...
Sun May 03, 2009 9:17 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 693
Jump to post

I have 25 people

coming for dinner in two hours and I keep finding myself back on here! I just hate missing all the fun!!!!!!!
Sun May 03, 2009 2:47 pm
Replies: 27
Views: 693
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2009 2:25 pm
Replies: 31
Views: 379
Jump to post

Re: 5 jobs you've had

cashier in grocery store
flower delivery
assistant to a loan officer
worked at Chick-fil-A
school teacher
Sun May 03, 2009 2:24 pm
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 63
Views: 2108
Jump to post

Re: 5 foods you won't eat

Hot dogs
octopus
collard greens
sushi
turnip greens
Sun May 03, 2009 1:55 pm
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 49
Views: 1949
Jump to post

Re: 5 things about you that I wouldn't know by looking

I am the mother of 9 children
i play the piano and sing
I once went alligator hunting
Long ago had dreams of racing boats
Use to drive a baby blue Firebird
Sun May 03, 2009 1:52 pm
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 27
Views: 1252
Jump to post

Re: 5 reasons you scrap

To use up all the scrapbooking supplies i have
To preserve my pictures
To get rid of the millions of boxes of pictures I have
To have a hobby
To use some of my creative juices
Sun May 03, 2009 1:50 pm
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 32
Views: 1234
Jump to post

Re: I changed rank

Congrats! i just changed ranks this morning as well!
Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 am
Replies: 52
Views: 607
Jump to post

Re: How much do you think you will post

Well, I wasn't sure i would make it but I got to 1000 posts and moved to a Sweet Cherry Pie! YAY!
Sun May 03, 2009 8:11 am
Replies: 119
Views: 3038
Jump to post

Re: all these show me games are killing me

That has happened to me in the past and i was never able to play. This time I have been posting in Safari for the show me games and I have had any trouble.

Sorry, I know how frustrating it can be!
Sun May 03, 2009 8:09 am
Replies: 27
Views: 545
Jump to post
Sun May 03, 2009 8:07 am
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 17
Views: 415
Jump to post

Re: Hi everyone! :)

I am here!
Sun May 03, 2009 8:05 am
Forum: NSD 2009
Replies: 39
Views: 896
Jump to post

Go to advanced search