Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Question of the day 5/18

ok, i am reading this at 10:30 PM......i f i haven;t accomplished it.....then too late.
I worked a 12 hour shift......did get the garbarge out and played with my grandson.

Tomorrow is a different story. I have a lot to accomplish to get ready for my trip to Germany of Friday.
Tue May 18, 2010 10:30 pm
Replies: 48
Views: 1168
Jump to post

Re: Question of the day 5/17

I am more of a beach and sun person although I think Alaska would be awesome.........I'd choose Hawaii if I can only have one.
Mon May 17, 2010 10:33 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 1590
Jump to post

Re: Complete as you wish....5/17

Someone needs you in another state for a few days!!
Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 pm
Replies: 47
Views: 998
Jump to post
Mon May 17, 2010 10:28 pm
Replies: 51
Views: 1272
Jump to post

Re: Tools of the trade (Adhesive)

http://www.framingsupplies.com/images/3M/ATG714.JPG ATG gun Love it!! Love it. Used it for a few years. http://www.acherryontop.com/forum///s7.orientaltrading.com/is/image/OrientalTrading/65_80008?$DISP_CAT_TAG_SIZE$ for embelishments and buttons. http://www.scrapbookfinds.com/product_thumbnails/91...
Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm
Replies: 113
Views: 4022
Jump to post

Re: Where do you find inspiration?

Doing Challenges really gets me going. I esp love sketches and scraplifts. Taking one i really don't like....and making it myown are some of my favorite layouts.
Sat May 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Replies: 21
Views: 301
Jump to post

Re: GETTING MORE USE FROM CRICUT MATS

Yes washing alone will help some. I wash/dry and spray with spray adhesive. Anxious to try the quilters spray to see if it is better.
Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Replies: 17
Views: 562
Jump to post

Re: ARGH - I was hacked!

I have heard that happening to a lot of people. Sorry
Wed May 12, 2010 3:37 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 455
Jump to post
Tue May 11, 2010 11:51 pm
Jump to post

Re: Smiles N Frowns for 5/11

smiles.....my oldest daugher turned 30 today.


Frowns.....I have other kids that still are selfish and immature and think the world revolves around them. I am so ready for them to grow up.
Tue May 11, 2010 11:50 pm
Replies: 20
Views: 444
Jump to post

Re: What's your favourite cutting machine?

I love my cricut and now want the expression. I know that the Silhouette or the Pazzle are more versitle but......i know people that have them that don't use them because of the learning curve to use them or the difficulty to getting files that work with them. You need to decide what is best for you...
Tue May 11, 2010 11:47 pm
Replies: 29
Views: 1205
Jump to post

Re: Update on my surgery

So worth it to enjoy life more....great news.
Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 pm
Replies: 36
Views: 528
Jump to post

Re: Impossible question of the day 5/11

one in three people can find the top of thier scrapping table.
Tue May 11, 2010 11:40 pm
Replies: 36
Views: 1085
Jump to post

Re: An Aussie Girl

Oh you moved into the snowbelt. Hope you like snow. I live in Indiana. I have been a shopper on ACOT for a few years but just recently became a Cherry. Hope to see you around. Hope you like the US and that your live with your love is everything you hoped it would be.
Tue May 11, 2010 11:35 pm
Replies: 43
Views: 1193
Jump to post

Re: Fill in the blank 5/11

My trip to Germany
Tue May 11, 2010 11:07 pm
Replies: 48
Views: 876
Jump to post

Re: So sad...

Yes I remember feeling that nothing will ever be ok again after losing my mom. I remember being very angry with her for leaving me. I also worried a lot about my dad and it was really hard on him and he got depressed. You are very lucky that you have scrapbooking and cards that your mom made to trea...
Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 pm
Replies: 56
Views: 1225
Jump to post

Re: Ten Minute Thursday!

I spent 10 minutes in the gallery only to find out that I was not logged in and my posts did not show up. Back I go......
Sat May 08, 2010 9:14 pm
Replies: 40
Views: 1991
Jump to post

Re: TGIF : The TIKI BAR is OPEN

It was up to 82 here today. Snow in May is not something I could deal with.
A little Shiraz please.
Fri May 07, 2010 7:55 pm
Replies: 30
Views: 347
Jump to post

Re: Tools of the trade (Paper Trimmers)

Fiskers and CM here.......I also have a lighted one but don't know the brand.
Thu May 06, 2010 9:56 pm
Replies: 105
Views: 4064
Jump to post

Re: Any purple and teal lovers out there?

Love those colors....some really fun pieces.
Thu May 06, 2010 9:53 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 567
Jump to post

Go to advanced search