Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: June Fashion Challenge

I love my Birks, too!  And yours are awesome!  Another great challenge....one I will have to give some thought to, for sure!  Thanks!
by
Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:50 pm
Replies: 25
Views: 1350
Jump to post

Re: June Imagination Challenge

Wonderful quote from an amazing woman! Thanks for a great challenge.  I think I have the perfect photos!!
by
Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:47 pm
Jump to post

Re: June Color Challenge

Another great challenge, and LOVE your page example...what a stunner!  Thanks for the challenge, Laura!
by
Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:44 pm
Replies: 18
Views: 1127
Jump to post

Re: June Holiday/Christmas challenge

Lots of options here this month!!
Wish my Dad were still here...I miss him so much.  
by
Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:34 am
Jump to post

Re: June THEME Challenge

Oh, LOVE this one!  And your page example is truly awesome!!!!  Love those papers!
by
Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:04 pm
Replies: 63
Views: 2122
Jump to post

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist

Ooh, I was HOPING we were going to get a sketch challenge this month!  Thanks, Deanna!  And cute grandkids...love your page example!
by
Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:02 pm
Replies: 47
Views: 2427
Jump to post

Re: June Scraplift with a Twist Challenge

i always like this challenge....so much fun to lift a digi layout for me, as a traditional scrapper!  Thanks for posting it!
by
Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:14 am
Jump to post

Re: June Disney Challenge

Eek....so fun, and so appropriate given that the Seven Dwarves Mine Train ride has now opened at WDW!   Thanks for another fun Disney challenge!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:35 pm
Jump to post

Re: June Use Your Stash Challenge

Great challenge, and I like your color combo and banner here!  Fun photo!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:33 pm
Replies: 18
Views: 1036
Jump to post

Re: June 3 In a Row Challenge

Great challenge, and I like how you captured the fun of playing arcade games using it!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:31 pm
Replies: 50
Views: 3979
Jump to post

Re: June Card Challenge

Great challenge...love your card with all the cameras and the heart!  And happy June Birthday!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:46 pm
Replies: 37
Views: 1565
Jump to post

Re: May Washi Challenge - WINNER

Congrats to the two winners---and to everyone else, too, because we rocked this challenge last month!!!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:43 pm
Replies: 93
Views: 2824
Jump to post

Re: May Disney Challenge - Edited with WINNER

Congrats, Heather...your page rocked!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:41 pm
Jump to post

Re: June Music Challenge

Fun challenge....and what a sweet page and story!  
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 pm
Replies: 45
Views: 1839
Jump to post

Re: June 2014 Washi Challenge

Very cute idea, Mildred, and new to me, too!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:38 pm
Replies: 78
Views: 2679
Jump to post

Re: JUNE Snooze...You Lose Challenge

LOL....this is different for sure!  Wonder if I can catch DH during one of the many snoozes he denies he takes!!!   Thanks for a great challenge!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:36 pm
Replies: 28
Views: 1575
Jump to post

Re: JUNE What's on TV? Challenge

Ooh, easy peasy, and I have a photo already in mind!!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:59 am
Replies: 45
Views: 1716
Jump to post

Re: JUNE/JULY Book of Me Challenge :) with a twist

What a great challenge! And a touching story on your layout, as it mirrors my own Dad and his quiet love.  I know you will treasure this page forever, and I hope to make one that I can do the same!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:56 am
Jump to post

Re: June 2014 - Cherryland Challenge

Gonna have to give this one some thought!~  Fun challenge!!
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:52 am
Jump to post

Re: JUNE SUPPLY CHALLENGE

Cute example layout!  I always find these challenges hard to start, but I always love the results!  Thanks for a great challenge again this month!!~
by
Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:50 am
Replies: 33
Views: 1389
Jump to post

Go to advanced search