Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Finish the story! New Reality Show

Well my neighbors are a Pediatrician, An accountant, Dental hygenist, and another dayare provider. Clean cut neighbor hood and manicured lawns except mine, no time to mow too busy scrapping My Christmas layouts.
Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:48 am
Replies: 252
Views: 13139
Jump to post

If there's one thing about you

My nickname is Weasel and has been since 1985. I am the original Weasel not Pauley Shore.
Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:18 am
Replies: 136
Views: 6854
Jump to post

Who is thankful today?

I'm thankful my new rose bush I just planted yesterday is getting shoots on it. I hope I get roses soon.
Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:35 pm
Replies: 486
Views: 43106
Jump to post

Go to advanced search