Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

cacarebr

Cherry Tart

Newbie looking for a swap
Hi I am new to ACOT and was looking for a swap. Any hosts out there?

Carrie
User avatar

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Re: Newbie looking for a swap
Unfortunately, this forum is pretty much dead these days. It's a shame because there used to be some really fantastic swaps here. There were so many hostesses who took everyone's postage money and items and disappeared and on the other side, there were a lot of people who signed up and then flaked. Anyway, there have been several girls who have tried to get things going again but with the economy being what it is these past couple of years, I don't think anyone has been willing to take the risk.
Becky

Image Image Image
User avatar

greenmomma

Cherry Tart

Re: Newbie looking for a swap
I'll swap with you!! I love swapping but there doesn't seem to be much on this board. We'll have to get it going again.
Katie
User avatar

kate53965

Cherry Tart

Re: Newbie looking for a swap
I am an avid swapper....anyone else?
Interested in Scrapbooking Swaps?? Check us out at http://www.iasst.forumotion.net

Most papers are available at ACOT!
User avatar

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

Re: Newbie looking for a swap
I would love to host a swap for you, I used to host alot but unfortunately i'm in college right now and am strapped for time, but after next May i'd love to start hosting again when I have more time.
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
User avatar

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Newbie looking for a swap
Im a avid swapper too, just tell me what and when lol:-D !!!
ImageImage
User avatar

KarenL

Cherry Tart

Re: Newbie looking for a swap
I would be willing to do a swap with whomever else is in, just let me know.
Karen
User avatar

thestampingnut

Cherry Tart

Re: Newbie looking for a swap
Hi everyone! I've just signed up this GREAT site! I'd do a swap if someone wants to host.
Thanks,
Post Reply

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee