Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

I can't believe ... Edited!

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. BTW i love all the cute graphics! I had a great day! My mommy did my high lights and cut my hair. And I love it!

Kelly



my Baby Girl is 14 today.....


here is a picture from this weekends bbq

Image can you all help me wish Kelly a happy Birthday??

thanks
Image
User avatar

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy Birthday, Kelly!!!
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/


ImageImage
User avatar

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy 14th Birthday Kelly!!!
Image

ImageImageImageImageImage


Image
User avatar

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I can't believe ...
Image
Image
User avatar

1luckymama

Cherry Bing

Re: I can't believe ...
Image
User avatar

terri04

Cherry Bing

Re: I can't believe ...
happy birthday Kelly!
User avatar

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy 14th birthday, Kelly!
Image

User avatar

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy Birthday Kelly!
Image
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
User avatar

JustJessa

Cherry Bing

Re: I can't believe ...
Image
Proudly Creating For:
Sherri Tierney, Amanda Carlson, Erin's Dreams,
Kristi W, LauraMarie Scraps, Pick a Paper, A Moment In Scrap Site CT
Kari Q Designs, Kris Myers Designs, Pretty Scrappy Site CT
Also Belong to Pretty Scrappy QP Team, and Praise Team
User avatar

carrie123

Cherry Cola

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy birthday to her!!!
User avatar

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy Birthday~




Happy Birthday to you, too, Mom!
Image Image
RACHEL
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy Birthday! Can I have a piece of your cake? Just kidding. I'm on a diet. But it is very pretty and tempting.
Bibi
User avatar

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy Birthday Kelly...hope your day is full of fun!
User avatar

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Re: I can't believe ...
Hope you have an awesome birthday!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)


Image Image Image


User avatar

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: I can't believe ...
Too cute! I hope she has/had a fantastic day!!
User avatar

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

Re: I can't believe ...
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, enjoy your day
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy Birthday Kelly!
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I can't believe ...
Image
* * * Kelly! * * *
ImageImage
User avatar

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy Birthday!!
Image
Image

Carol
User avatar

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I can't believe ...
Happy Birthday Kelly!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee