Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Question of the day 11/17
 Do you lnow how to ski???    Either water or snow or  both???



I do not do  either. I haven't been snow skiing since I was 6---- it has been about 3 year since I have been on water ski's-- and that was not very pretty.
User avatar

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 Never learned how...sad thing is...I grew up in Buffalo!
Image
Image

Carol
User avatar

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I was a far more successful snow skiier than a water skiier.  Could not get my hindquarters up and out fast enough in the latter.  I loved snow skiing and one of the last things I sold before we moved to Fl. 8 years ago was my equipment.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
User avatar

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I know how to snow ski.
User avatar

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 nope...I am a klutz :winkb:
~pam~
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I have snow skied, but didn't like it. My parents own the back side of the property of a ski hill, too!
I waters skied once at summer camp. The morons driving the boat didn't tell me to let go of the rope when I fell, so I got dragged along in the water with a bunch of water in my face! I just thought I would fall & the boat would stop & then I'd get up & going again. You know.. it looked that way on TV!
User avatar

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 Neither, I 've never been skiing.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Question of the day 11/17
I've done both.  When I was younger I did acrobatics (gymnastics) and so I had pretty good upper body strength.  It helped me get up on water skis the first time I tried.  Unfortunately I only got a couple of chances to try b/c no one I know has a boat.

Snow skiing - I'm pretty bad.  I can do intermediate trails on a good day, but I tend to use the wedge/pizza/snowplow method WAYYYYYY too much.


So I started snowboarding...and LOVE it!! 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

Image

Image
User avatar

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Re: Question of the day 11/17
Cross-country snow skiing, not downhill.  And I can kneeboard, but not waterski.
User avatar

RoseRansom

Cherry Picker

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I water-skiied maybe twice when I was about 13 years old.  It was fun, til I hit the water in a certain way that was VERY PAINFUL to my privates, believe it or not!  Haven't done it since.
I've never snow-skiied, and at this age, doubt I ever will.  I would love to go to a snowy ski resort and maybe snowshoe (is that the right term?) to be outside, get exercise, etc, but w/o the danger and speed of skiing!
Risa from Georgia
User avatar

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I have tried both, but didn't like either, so I do neither.
User avatar

mykidsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I tried downhill once...HATED it!  My dh and I would much rather snowmobile :)
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]-Melissa[/HIGHLIGHT]
User avatar

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I have water skiied several time but it was when I was a kid. Would need some practice to do it now.

I can snow ski too. But I prefer to snow board, it's alot of fun and I'm better at it than skiing.
Ronny
User avatar

kathyt

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I know how to do both but haven't done either in over 20 years so not sure how good I would be :?
Kathy, who likes to think about scrapbooking
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: Question of the day 11/17
Not me. I hate the cold and am afraid of the water.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

snowangels

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 No, I've never tried to do either of them.
- Jody -
User avatar

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I do both!!  And love it!!!  I haven't gone downhill skiing for a few years now, but I do enjoy it.  My next thing to learn is to snowboard.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
User avatar

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 No I don't know how to ski, at all. I am terrified of it!
Image
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 no; after seeing my brother and one sister break a leg each on the same ski trip, I decided I could live without learning  to ski!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

neboyle

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Question of the day 11/17
 I have been water skiing since I was 6. I love it! I have never been snow skiing.
Image

Image
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee