Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Prayers Needed *Updated*
My sister just told me that my BIL has been diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus and it looks like it may have spread to the stomach.  The biopsy came out positive and it is malignant which is the bad kind.  He will be going to have a MRI and cat scan tomorrow and then meet an oncologist on Monday.  My sister and BIL are trying to stay positive until all the tests are back and after they have met with the oncologist.

My BIL is 46 and is not a smoker.  My niece is only 5.  Please keep them in your thoughts and send prayers and good vibes his way.
User avatar

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Prayers Needed
 Prayer said!  And virtual {{hugs}} for you...
Image Image
User avatar

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Prayers Needed
 Oh no, how sad. Keeping your BIL & his family in my prayers. Hugs to you :greensad:
ImageImage
User avatar

stephfez

Cherry Bing

Re: Prayers Needed
 I can only say   

Image

Hugs to you and yours.
Stephanie


Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image
User avatar

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: Prayers Needed
 Sending prayers your way. (((((hugs))))))
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
User avatar

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Prayers Needed
 Prayers going up!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Prayers Needed
 You're all definitely in my thoughts... big {HUGS}!
User avatar

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Prayers Needed
 so sad...they will be in our thoughts and prayers {{{HUGS}}}
Image~Angie~
User avatar

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Prayers Needed
 I'm sorry to hear this.  Sending prayers.
Image

User avatar

-Kami-

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Prayers Needed
OH so sad to hear that!! They will definately be in my prayers.
User avatar

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Prayers Needed
 {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}
Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

User avatar

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Prayers Needed
 You got it!
User avatar

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Prayers Needed
 Aww no, thats terrible. Sending prayers and hugs!!!!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Prayers Needed
 lots and lots of hopes and hugs for you and your family!
User avatar

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Re: Prayers Needed
 Oh gosh Sandra...that's a particularly scary kind of cancer for me. I'll definitely be praying for him and his family.
User avatar

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: Prayers Needed
 Best wishes to them all.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
User avatar

TriciaS

Cherry Tart

Re: Prayers Needed
 Oh, I feel so sad.  I am praying for them!
User avatar

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Prayers Needed
 Sooooo sorry. This sucks, they have to find a cure. My prayers for the entire family.
ImageDani

Image
User avatar

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: Prayers Needed
 Our thoughts and prayers to your family Sandra... :(
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
User avatar

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Prayers Needed
 I am so sorry!!!

Cancer sucks!
Image \ ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee