Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

anazelia

Cherry Cola

do you cheat?
on the games during the crop? I have always wondered if people look at the answers before them and copy? I will admitt to googling some of them movie questions.
User avatar

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Re: do you cheat?
I think some people do. I noticed in some of my games with a, b, c answers a majority of people got the same wrong answer. So, it isn't always wise to just answer the same as everyone else, kwim? :winkb:
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/


ImageImage
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: do you cheat?
no; the nice thing is you can only see the original post on the screen unless you start scrolling down. I hate knowing others' answers. To me its almost as bad as knowing what you're getting for Christmas, such a letdown! Why ruin all the fun?:-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

Re: do you cheat?
anazelia wrote:on the games during the crop? I have always wondered if people look at the answers before them and copy? I will admitt to googling some of them movie questions.



I usually will look up the answer but not copy off other people.. If im going to get it wrong im getting it wrong cause google gave me the wrong answer...lol
Image
User avatar

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: do you cheat?
No cheating here. I just guess.:winkb:
Image
User avatar

mandee

Cherry Blossom

Re: do you cheat?
I am a googler! So most of the time I knew it or guessed but a few tiimes on the color questioned I googeled.
User avatar

kathyt

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: do you cheat?
I googled some of the colors meanings but still got a good deal of them wrong doing it that way :-D Don't know that I thought of that as cheating, since it didn't say you couldn't.
Kathy, who likes to think about scrapbooking
User avatar

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

Re: do you cheat?
I don't look until after I have posted my answer. I do do yahoo searched for some of the answers though.....but I don't count that as cheating!
Semper Fi
User avatar

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Re: do you cheat?
On the multiple choice answers if it involved searching the store or gallery and I couldn't find it right away I would just take a wild guess, figured I had a 1 in 3 chance of being correct. I didn't copy off others because how would I know if they were correct or just guessing like myself.

On some of the trivia that I didn't know the answer to I did google, but only a few times since the board was moving so fast there really wasn't that much time.

I am sure there were people here that were just here for the points and while I love getting points, I love the fun more. The things I really enjoy are searching through the galleries/stores and bringing back my favorites. Usually I don't take the time to browse as much, but during crops the challenges encourage me to check things out and I am so happy about that as there is a lot I miss here.

OK, off to check out a few more things, then I am going to try to complete a few challenges.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)


Image Image Image


User avatar

terri04

Cherry Bing

Re: do you cheat?
I just guess. that is the fun of the game
User avatar

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Re: do you cheat?
Nope... If I truly know the answer than I will answer the question. Otherwise, I just read what other people put as the answer but not reply to the threat -- because that would feel cheating!
Stacy
Image
User avatar

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: do you cheat?
I dont copy off of other posters, but I was using Google for some of the questions. I didn't think that was cheating tho...just searching for the correct answer.
Have a blessed day!
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: do you cheat?
If I don't know the answer I guess or skip the thread if it is a trivia question. I don't copy off of other posters, and I don't google anything. I will sometimes go into the store to answer a product or company question, but if I can't find it pretty quickly then I guess.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: do you cheat?
The very first swap, I googled an answer - I had no idea that wasn't allowed!! Since then, I just rely on my poor little old mind and guess when I have no idea.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
User avatar

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: do you cheat?
No, I certainly try not to, it makes the games more fun if everyone is honest
ImageImage
User avatar

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Re: do you cheat?
Nope. I actually just answer and then move on to the next thing and don't even look to see what others have posted. Then when the winner is announced I go back to see if I was right or not.
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: do you cheat?
I usually reply with my answer before I look at the other replies, but if I'm wavering I might look to see what everybody else put. I've been known to Google a bit, too.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: do you cheat?
I always try to put in my games if googling is acceptable...sometimes that is part of the game!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Re: do you cheat?
If I don't know the answer, I just guess.
Nikki

Image
Image


When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
User avatar

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: do you cheat?
Art_Teacher wrote:I always try to put in my games if googling is acceptable...sometimes that is part of the game!



Your Art Chick game and Color meaning games were fab! I'm glad that it was ok to Google for the Art Chicks :-D





I tend to just guess on the ones that are in the store here. It's sad that a lot of times I know because I've added it to my cart or wishlist... :-D
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee