Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

What is your favourite position to...
What is your favourite position to relax in and where do you love to relax?


I like sitting on the middle cushion of my couch with my feet on the coffee table. I have two pillows behind my back and am reclined. Aaaahhh, heaven!



What about you?
Image
User avatar

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What is your favourite position to...
I so chuckled when I saw this and the reason why..........let you imagine

Relax! My favorite place to relax is when I'm riding a horse. Doesn't matter if I'm checking cattle, taking a riding lesson, or just riding for fun. That's pure heaven.

Second favorite is scrapbooking or embroidery.
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What is your favourite position to...
I like laying on my back on the couch with my feet up on the back of it.
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: What is your favourite position to...
I love sitting in my mother's easy chair with my feet up on the matching hassock. I put a small pillow behind me. It's very comfortable and sometimes I fall asleep.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

Re: What is your favourite position to...
dh and i have a double recliner
User avatar

megamay

Cherry Cola

Re: What is your favourite position to...
I sit on the right side of the couch, with my laptop half on the arm of the couch and half on my leg, and my feet up on an ottoman.

Dh is on the left side of the couch in an exact mirror of me.
User avatar

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Re: What is your favourite position to...
dh and i have a double recliner


I likey!



Dh is on the left side of the couch in an exact mirror of me.



That is funny! Do you email each other?
Image
User avatar

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Re: What is your favourite position to...
I like laying on my back on the couch with my feet up on the back of it.


I'm trying to picture this. Are you really flexible or something?
Image
User avatar

MiasMommy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What is your favourite position to...
Sitting at my dinningroom table / scrappy area just zoning out and scrapping
Christina
User avatar

sylgise5

Cherry Berry

Re: What is your favourite position to...
next to dh on recliner sofa
Image Image
User avatar

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

Re: What is your favourite position to...
when im not at my scrappy porch .. I LOVE to be in my bed under the covers with crisp clean sheets with a hint of lavender scent in the air ......now that is relaxing!
Image
User avatar

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What is your favourite position to...
either lying on my couch or sitting at the dining room table- both help me to relax
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: What is your favourite position to...
We got a couple of zero gravity chairs for outside and I think I'll be spending quite a bit of time in one. Otherwise, it's my Lazy Boy.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What is your favourite position to...
Just stretching out on my bed.
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
User avatar

megamay

Cherry Cola

Re: What is your favourite position to...
bumblebby wrote:
Dh is on the left side of the couch in an exact mirror of me.



That is funny! Do you email each other?

its pretty sad, but we have been known instant message each other, and to each have a different tv show going too. Sometimes DD has her own tv show too, so we have 3 different shows in the same room. *sigh* what is this world coming to?
User avatar

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What is your favourite position to...
I either love laying on the couch or in the recliner with the legs up and it pushed way back!
Image
User avatar

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

Re: What is your favourite position to...
Relax?? What's that?
~*Lisa*~
Image

Image
User avatar

estelariv

Cherry Blossom

Re: What is your favourite position to...
I like a big cup of EarlGray tea while I seat on the grass in my backyard...mmm thats soo relaxing for me! :)
User avatar

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Re: What is your favourite position to...
Laying in the love seat. My head is a little propped up and so are my feet. Comfy!
Nikki

Image
Image


When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
User avatar

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Re: What is your favourite position to...
killarney_rose wrote:I so chuckled when I saw this and the reason why..........let you imagine

Relax! My favorite place to relax is when I'm riding a horse. Doesn't matter if I'm checking cattle, taking a riding lesson, or just riding for fun. That's pure heaven.

Second favorite is scrapbooking or embroidery.

My favorite place to relax used to be on a horse (when I had a gentle one). Now that I have Liza it is not quite as relaxing, she tends to make fast moves at times and is very aware of what is going on around her. However, she is young and I hope she gets over it as I am not young!!

My favorite place to relax is in a comfy chair with my feet up wrapped in a blanket with my doggie on my lap and me reading a book.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)


Image Image Image


Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee