Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

scrapperqueen

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm gonna have a daughter!
My son proposed to his girlfriend last night and she accepted! I'm so excited for them. He was so romantic--took her to the beach on Lake Michigan where they had their first date, sang her a song he wrote, she cried, he pulled the ring out of the Silly Putty he'd stuck it to the inside of his guitar with--it got stuck in the goo, they said. Anyway, she called me from the car on their way back to their apartments. I can hardly wait to see them this weekend.

Any suggestions for an engagement gift?

It is going to be a wonderfully celebratory weekend with the twins' graduation open house and sharing this great news!

Those of you who've been around on the board here for a few years, remember when I'd post messages about how my ds was driving me nuts and dating a controlling manipulative girl (when he was sixteen)? This is WAY better than that! If I was to pick a mate for him, I'd pick her.
User avatar

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
Congrats!
Image

User avatar

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
That is awesome!!! As for an engagement gift, you could make them an album for their "wedding planning", like her picking out a dress, him getting a tux, etc..
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
User avatar

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
I am so happy for you and your family! CONGRATS!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)


Image Image Image


User avatar

terri04

Cherry Bing

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
start a scrapbook. take pics of them with the ring. you can take pics at the showers. then add the wedding pics.
congrats. this is awesome
User avatar

mykidsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
How exciting!! Congratulations all around Trina!
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]-Melissa[/HIGHLIGHT]
User avatar

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
I have no suggestions but I wanted to say CONGRATS this is wonderful and the 2 of you deserve some happiness!!!!
Image \ ImageImage
User avatar

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
That is so cool!! Congrats!!
Firegems
User avatar

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
Congratulations to you and them.
User avatar

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
Wonderful news. So glad you will have your girl after all these years. You will have a big weekend. Enjoy it.
Image
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
Congrats!
Leslie
User avatar

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
if you need a good wedding photographer........ :winkb:
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
User avatar

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
Woo hoo! Congrats!
Image Image
RACHEL
User avatar

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
Congratulations
User avatar

-Kami-

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
Congrats!! That is exciting news. :-D
User avatar

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
Congrats!
ImageImage
User avatar

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
This is wonderful! I'm so happy for you!


All of you.

Start the engagement album now!



For an engagement gift give them something for their new home that can be an heirloom one day.
Image
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
What a fun time in your life. I love the idea of scrapping their engagement and wedding planning.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
awesome...and I agree, start and engagement album, it will be fun for them :)
Image~Angie~
User avatar

megamay

Cherry Cola

Re: I'm gonna have a daughter!
congratulations! that is so exciting! I too love the idea of scrapping the planning, that is such a big part of the whole thing and often gets overlooked and forgotten. I spent forever picking the perfect song to dance with my Dad to, and now I can't even remember what song it was let alone why I chose it.
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee