Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Graduating!
Once upon a time, I was a regular fixture around ACOT. I went back to school and became consumed in my scholarly endeavours. Unfortunately, my scrapbooking and forum time disappeared. I am very happy to announce that I will be graduating on December 19th with my degree in Early Childhood Education. I am also very happy to announce that I will *hopefully* have more time to devote to my hobbies again and stop being such a stranger here. I have missed you! :-D
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
User avatar

corriekate

Cherry Bomb

Re: Graduating!
Congrats!!! :-D
Image
Image
User avatar

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: Graduating!
Woohoo! Way to go and welcome back stranger!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
User avatar

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Graduating!
congratulations!!!!
User avatar

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Graduating!
Cheers to you! What a wonderful accomplishment!


Lynda
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Graduating!
Congratulations!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

grirosa

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Graduating!
Congratulations and welcome back!
Griselda
Image ImageImage
User avatar

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Re: Graduating!
Congratulations!
Nikki

Image
Image


When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
User avatar

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Graduating!
Congrats!!
User avatar

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Graduating!
Whooo Hoooo! Congrats on the upcoming diploma and have a wonderful time on stage receiving the diploma. You deserve it! I'll be thinking of you because we are celebrating our daughters graduation on Dec. 18th from TAMU with a degree in Agriculture Science. She will be an Agriculture Education Teacher.
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Graduating!
Congratulations!
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Graduating!
Congrats Kelly!!!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
User avatar

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: Graduating!
wow! Yeah! That's huge! I'm so happy for you! And our gain that you get to come back!
User avatar

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Re: Graduating!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Cant wait to see you back too!
Image
Image
User avatar

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Graduating!
Congratulations and I hope to see you back very soon!!!!!!!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball


Image
User avatar

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: Graduating!
Congratulations!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Graduating!
Congratulations and welcome back!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Graduating!
congrats - WTG
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Graduating!
How wonderful for you!! Congratulations!!

And it's great to have you back!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Graduating!
YAY - Congrats Kelly! It'll be awesome to see more stuff and more of you around here too!
Sara
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee