Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

Anyone else excited?!?!
About Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1?!?! I am SUPER excited! I have reread the book and everything. Bought my ticket a month ago. My friend and I are going for sushi and then on to the show! I can't wait until Friday!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog
User avatar

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
i think some of my co workers have pre bought their tickets as well. i read all the books and only saw the first movie...guess i need to get caught up. of course i am hooked on the vampire diaries ;) ;) ;) ;)(hmmm damon)
ImageImage
User avatar

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
This book and the second one were my favorites. It's 2 years now...and I can't finish the last one...
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
I read the first book to see what all the hype was about, but I couldn't get into it. Wish I could.
Bibi
User avatar

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
yes...I just pre-bought tickets for me and DD to go see it on Friday night :)
Image~Angie~
User avatar

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
Super excited, but doesn't come here till a week after yall. And we can't pre buy tickets so I will be in line super early. :)
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
DD and her friends have had their tickets pre bought for a month... and get this! They (all 16 yr olds) are also taking my 9 yr old SON!!! What a great group of girls!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
I haven't seen any of the movies in the theaters. The first one just about made me never watch the others. I did read the books and think it will be interesting how they handle some of the stuff from the last book in this movie.
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps
Image
User avatar

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
I am going to see it the weekend of Thanksgiving. I have seen all the others and read the books as well. Can't wait to see what they are going to do with it.
***Tanya***
Image
User avatar

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
I read all the books and I was so dissappointed in the first movie, I waited until the others were at the $1 show before I went to see them. I'll probably do the same for this one. There is no way I would go opening weekend with all those teenagers!
Image Image
RACHEL
User avatar

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
DH & I watched the others back to back one day and he said he'd rather wait to watch the new one once it's on DVD. He said he'd be the only old guy in the theater if he went with me.


Lynda
User avatar

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
Ii am excited for sure! I didn't pre-buy cuz no way I'm going to the crowds on the opening weekend. Me and my sister will prob go on Tuesday or something. :) But I'm excited! I watched the other 3 movies a little bit ago to get me familiar with it all again. haha! :-D
User avatar

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
not really, but it has inspired me to pick up the book laying around the house and think about reading it over the break.
User avatar

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
Nope, could never get into them. I am a Potter freak and it seems like you are one or the other. Vampires are creepy to me...and I liked Edward way better as Cedric. :winkb: :-D


But have FUN!! I know how exciting it is to finally see something you have been waiting for!! I heard Bella is gorgeous as a bride!
SUS ImageImageImage
User avatar

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
Nope, I'm with Sus on this one. Just doesn't interest me in the least. Must be because I love the Harry Potter series. :) I've tried reading several stories about vampires, and I just can't get into it. Although, I confess, I did watch that show "Moonlight" or something like that with Alex O'Laughlin. Can you blame me??? LOL!!!!
Image
User avatar

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
I know a lot of people are really excited about it. I just haven't gotten into it. Strange cuz I do like Vampire shows/movies.


Hope the movie is great for all of you that are going.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Image 
Image
User avatar

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Re: Anyone else excited?!?!
jjenni08 wrote:About Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1?!?! I am SUPER excited! I have reread the book and everything. Bought my ticket a month ago. My friend and I are going for sushi and then on to the show! I can't wait until Friday!

I liked the books, I have seen the other movies. But never ever at the theaters. I wait until they are on dvd.
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee