We have been rearranging our week due to E's cracked rib to allow time for healing. We are going to celebrate today but with a late lunch out with Jo and Bill rather than trying to fight the crowds tonight. I have blood work to do this morning and have to fast til 8ish so, of course, I can think about is food. We have a busy week and have decided to skip the beach concert Thurs. night...more healing.
What are your plans for this gift of a day?
WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
Happy Valentines Day! (and Happy Birthday to my mom who is 68 today!)
I am cleaning, scrapping and doing that whole orthodontist thing today as I now picked up another day at my new job. Evan is now in Drivers Education, so we are going to need another car. If it isn't basketball costs, it is something else
Hope everyone gets pampered and has a fabulous day! (Especially Jules' hubby)
I am cleaning, scrapping and doing that whole orthodontist thing today as I now picked up another day at my new job. Evan is now in Drivers Education, so we are going to need another car. If it isn't basketball costs, it is something else
Hope everyone gets pampered and has a fabulous day! (Especially Jules' hubby)
~pam~
Happy Valentines day!!! I am not celebrating til tomorrow my hubby has to work 16 hours today so I will not see him til after 10:30 pm. He left me a pot of miniature roses and a cute card so I would not think he forgot me.I am off to work then I have some shopping to do. I hope to be able to finish a couple more of the challenges tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!
Woke the boys up with a special breakfast, because our schools do not allow anything to be delivered to them during the day.
So now it is a repeat of yesterday---with school and 4 classes, parent-teacher conferences and our last play practice tonight!!
Woke the boys up with a special breakfast, because our schools do not allow anything to be delivered to them during the day.
So now it is a repeat of yesterday---with school and 4 classes, parent-teacher conferences and our last play practice tonight!!
Good Morning, my Valentines! Happy, happy day! My dh has a MD appointment today at 9 and then PT after that. Then we are stopping by AAA to buy car insurance. Never did get it yesterday. But today is a new day.
Bibi
Good morning and Happy Valentines day! Looks like a grey, rainy day here, which is fine. I heard on the news last night that we are in the severe area for drought, and have had 30 small brush fires in the past few weeks, so rain is good. DH has to work, so no plans for the day on that level. I need to finish cleaning the craft room so I can get d0own to business. I always feel better when I start clean. Jules, I hope E's rib heals fast and things get back to normal for you. I hope everyone has a great day filled with their hearts desire!
Susan

Good morning ladies and Happy Valentine's Day!! And Happy Birthday to Pam's Mom. My BIL's b-day is today too!
My brother took DH to work this morning since the Expedition won't be ready until 10AM. $1100. BUT, we are not in shock because my brother looked at it and quoted us on the fuel pump and the labor costs. We are also getting a new filter and they are flushing out the system. Might as well since we are hard on that thing. Its been to California and back several times. Its been in the desert, the mountains, the beach. Its been to Alabama and back; All over Texas. DH left me a card which is absolutely hilarious. And he LOVED the card I made. I'm hoping work goes well for the both of us. Tonight, DH is making his famou Chicken Fetticine Alfredo. We do not eat it often because its so rich and very heavy, but Valentine's Day is a special occasion.
Hoping everyone has a WONDERFUL day!:inlove:
My brother took DH to work this morning since the Expedition won't be ready until 10AM. $1100. BUT, we are not in shock because my brother looked at it and quoted us on the fuel pump and the labor costs. We are also getting a new filter and they are flushing out the system. Might as well since we are hard on that thing. Its been to California and back several times. Its been in the desert, the mountains, the beach. Its been to Alabama and back; All over Texas. DH left me a card which is absolutely hilarious. And he LOVED the card I made. I'm hoping work goes well for the both of us. Tonight, DH is making his famou Chicken Fetticine Alfredo. We do not eat it often because its so rich and very heavy, but Valentine's Day is a special occasion.
Hoping everyone has a WONDERFUL day!:inlove:
Brandy





Happy Valentine's Day, Cherries. Today I'm staying at home to scrap and cook. I'm trying a new recipe for dinner (chicken alfredo lasagne roll-ups), and I usually make a special Valentine's dessert for the kids, but I'm not sure what yet. It's cold here with some snow possible, so I'm happy to stay in!
Lisa

Good morning ladies. Forgot to wear red or pink today. I have on green...lol, well at least I'm ready for St. Pattys day, haa haa
I'm scrappng today if it kills me. I keep planning on it but just can't seem to commit or other things get in the way. Well not today!! I have a few things to do in the morning and then I'll be scrapping. Bruins game tonight, yippie
I'm scrappng today if it kills me. I keep planning on it but just can't seem to commit or other things get in the way. Well not today!! I have a few things to do in the morning and then I'll be scrapping. Bruins game tonight, yippie
Happy Valentine's Day lovely Cherries!!! And Happy Birthday Pam's mom!!!
had a rough couple of days here, I think Brandy gave me her headache... can't shake this ice pick behind my right eye that has thrown me off since Thursday or so
to top it off, one of my bff's blew my faith and trust... I found out just in time before nearly walking into a possibly horrible trap! I don't think she understands the damage; because she doesn't/hasn't taken the time to listen to me when I tried to tell her the situation of the problem... I know it all sounds very melodramatic, but in a nutshell its someone who has been harassing me in every way possible (phone, person, FB) for a year now, and when he can't get status updates on me, he has befriended EVERYONE in my life! right down to my co-workers@ he does drive-bys when I am coming, going to lunch, makes up reasons to come to the polie station (because I work there) rather than calling an officer to his location like 99% of the population... I could go on and on with the things that have happened but I want it to go away... I want my life back and am starting to think that I need to move away so I am out of this freak's site!
on a brighter note, my son and daughter-in-law announced they are expecting!!! I am over the moon thrilled, and Peyton is so excited about being a big brother (until it becomes time to share... he's still having trouble with that one
)
had a rough couple of days here, I think Brandy gave me her headache... can't shake this ice pick behind my right eye that has thrown me off since Thursday or so
to top it off, one of my bff's blew my faith and trust... I found out just in time before nearly walking into a possibly horrible trap! I don't think she understands the damage; because she doesn't/hasn't taken the time to listen to me when I tried to tell her the situation of the problem... I know it all sounds very melodramatic, but in a nutshell its someone who has been harassing me in every way possible (phone, person, FB) for a year now, and when he can't get status updates on me, he has befriended EVERYONE in my life! right down to my co-workers@ he does drive-bys when I am coming, going to lunch, makes up reasons to come to the polie station (because I work there) rather than calling an officer to his location like 99% of the population... I could go on and on with the things that have happened but I want it to go away... I want my life back and am starting to think that I need to move away so I am out of this freak's site!
on a brighter note, my son and daughter-in-law announced they are expecting!!! I am over the moon thrilled, and Peyton is so excited about being a big brother (until it becomes time to share... he's still having trouble with that one
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/
Happy Valentine's Day Cherries........I also forgot to wear red or pink today to work. I am hoping today goes fast. DH and I are planning a very early movie and dinner out. We usually don't do anything, so I am super excited to go out. I am also hoping to get home early so I can maybe squeeze in one more challenge before the deadline tonight.
Happy birthday to everyone who was born today. It is also my Brother in law's birthday today.
Happy birthday to everyone who was born today. It is also my Brother in law's birthday today.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).










Hi everyone, happy valentines day indeed. Dh got up at 3:30am ahead of our usual 4:30am wake up time, cleaned the kitchen, hung a new flag pole, that he bought me, with a valentines flag on it outside. He is grilling steaks tonight if this rain stops. I gave him a card, a new belt and a gift card to his favorite wing place. A good start to valentines day, and I remembered to wear my red heart sweater to work.
Have a coke and a smile!
Ann...what a very very scary thing you are going through. ((HUGS))On a side note, congrats on being G-ma again!beachlover wrote:Happy Valentine's Day lovely Cherries!!! And Happy Birthday Pam's mom!!!
had a rough couple of days here, I think Brandy gave me her headache... can't shake this ice pick behind my right eye that has thrown me off since Thursday or so![]()
to top it off, one of my bff's blew my faith and trust... I found out just in time before nearly walking into a possibly horrible trap! I don't think she understands the damage; because she doesn't/hasn't taken the time to listen to me when I tried to tell her the situation of the problem... I know it all sounds very melodramatic, but in a nutshell its someone who has been harassing me in every way possible (phone, person, FB) for a year now, and when he can't get status updates on me, he has befriended EVERYONE in my life! right down to my co-workers@ he does drive-bys when I am coming, going to lunch, makes up reasons to come to the polie station (because I work there) rather than calling an officer to his location like 99% of the population... I could go on and on with the things that have happened but I want it to go away... I want my life back and am starting to think that I need to move away so I am out of this freak's site!
on a brighter note, my son and daughter-in-law announced they are expecting!!! I am over the moon thrilled, and Peyton is so excited about being a big brother (until it becomes time to share... he's still having trouble with that one)
Brandy





I can't believe he has the nerve to come into your work.....the Police Station. WOW!!!!!!! Please stay safe and I hope you have reported him.beachlover wrote:Happy Valentine's Day lovely Cherries!!! And Happy Birthday Pam's mom!!!
had a rough couple of days here, I think Brandy gave me her headache... can't shake this ice pick behind my right eye that has thrown me off since Thursday or so![]()
to top it off, one of my bff's blew my faith and trust... I found out just in time before nearly walking into a possibly horrible trap! I don't think she understands the damage; because she doesn't/hasn't taken the time to listen to me when I tried to tell her the situation of the problem... I know it all sounds very melodramatic, but in a nutshell its someone who has been harassing me in every way possible (phone, person, FB) for a year now, and when he can't get status updates on me, he has befriended EVERYONE in my life! right down to my co-workers@ he does drive-bys when I am coming, going to lunch, makes up reasons to come to the polie station (because I work there) rather than calling an officer to his location like 99% of the population... I could go on and on with the things that have happened but I want it to go away... I want my life back and am starting to think that I need to move away so I am out of this freak's site!
on a brighter note, my son and daughter-in-law announced they are expecting!!! I am over the moon thrilled, and Peyton is so excited about being a big brother (until it becomes time to share... he's still having trouble with that one)
Congrats on your wonderful news about becoming a grandma again. That is so special.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).










Happy Valentine's Day...down to 14 days till retirement but actually less since I have some days off to take off (comp time I have to use up).
Hope everyone has a great day.
Hope everyone has a great day.
CharleneHappy Valentines!!
Took my oldest to school and went in to hand deliver his Valentines tubes. I have made strawberry cupcakes and need to get to walgreens for some conversation hearts to put on top of the icing. Not special plans for today, DH really doesn't do romantic. Did laundry and dishes already this morning, so all I have left to really do is spray paint a hat black for a student. Hope everyone has a super fantastic day!!
Took my oldest to school and went in to hand deliver his Valentines tubes. I have made strawberry cupcakes and need to get to walgreens for some conversation hearts to put on top of the icing. Not special plans for today, DH really doesn't do romantic. Did laundry and dishes already this morning, so all I have left to really do is spray paint a hat black for a student. Hope everyone has a super fantastic day!!
~Janet~
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11
Happy Valentine's Day! I was hoping to make some cupcakes and paper craft a little today (really want to get some Cupid challanges done!). But I don't think I will be able to. Darn it! Hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Or a happy single's awareness day! (I have a lot of friends who celebrate the latter!)
I'm kind of late posting, but I slept in late this morning. So Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It's also Bob's birthday...not really, it was his birthday Saturday, but I had to work Saturday and Sunday, kids had guard practice Monday, so this is the first evening together. I am getting him a subscription to the train magazine he likes and giving him some money to shop at a train show on Saturday, so he won't have anything to open today. But he's fixing steak for dinner and I am baking him a birthday cake. Got my wedding time officially scheduled!
Information
Moderators















