Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Good Morning April 6
Good Morning! It is another beautiful day in Florida! DH is doing well enough and I have work this evening. It is the first in two weeks. Everytime I try to go back to work something happens to dh. But, I think he is well enough to leave alone in the hospital. I hope. We will see. I am too excited so he better do OK! I want to work. I need to work. Bills need to be paid.


What are your plans for this blessing of a day?
Bibi
User avatar

lynetted

Cherry Tart

Re: Good Morning April 6
good morning to all on the way to work
User avatar

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Re: Good Morning April 6
Chilly start again in WI, but that's ok. Going to fill in this AM for one of our college student workers so that she can be with family for Easter. Then taking my kids to the library, run to hardware store, paint side gates/fences this afternoon, spread mulch, lay stones, and hopefully not make dinner!!:winkb:
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Morning April 6
Bibi-glad your husband is doing better, and that you get to go to work and not worry about him as much.

Nothing exciting here for today. Work till 5pm then hoping to finish the scrapbook page I've had on my desk for about 3 days.

Counting down the days till sunday, when my sweet granddaughter will be here for Easter. She will be 3 months old tomorrow, crazy how time flies.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Morning April 6
Rainy, dreary day here at the coast! Makes me sooo tired! Bibi, I hope all goes well and you can work!! It will help take your mind off things! I hope to scrap after DH goes to work, but I need to get some initiative! All I want to do is sleep!! :sleeping:
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 6
A little late for good morning, but still have plans for the rest of the day!


We got up early and made one more run to Flint for some of Bob's stuff before we had to return the UHaul trailer. Got his grill, a small refridgerator, some lamps, bedside tables, a few odds and ends. Came home and got the trailer returned, then laid down for a short nap which the dog decided she had to snuggle under my blanket with me! lol



A little fun in the afternoon, a pan of pizza rolls in the oven, and a little digi scrapping time for me. Then it's a shower and the start of a 3 day work weekend for me! Hmmm....what to have for dinner?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 6
Ayla wrote:A little late for good morning, but still have plans for the rest of the day!


We got up early and made one more run to Flint for some of Bob's stuff before we had to return the UHaul trailer. Got his grill, a small refridgerator, some lamps, bedside tables, a few odds and ends. Came home and got the trailer returned, then laid down for a short nap which the dog decided she had to snuggle under my blanket with me! lol



A little fun in the afternoon, a pan of pizza rolls in the oven, and a little digi scrapping time for me. Then it's a shower and the start of a 3 day work weekend for me! Hmmm....what to have for dinner?
You have already done so much today. Maybe you could go out for dinner.
Bibi
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 6
1grandma wrote:
Ayla wrote:A little late for good morning, but still have plans for the rest of the day!


We got up early and made one more run to Flint for some of Bob's stuff before we had to return the UHaul trailer. Got his grill, a small refridgerator, some lamps, bedside tables, a few odds and ends. Came home and got the trailer returned, then laid down for a short nap which the dog decided she had to snuggle under my blanket with me! lol



A little fun in the afternoon, a pan of pizza rolls in the oven, and a little digi scrapping time for me. Then it's a shower and the start of a 3 day work weekend for me! Hmmm....what to have for dinner?
You have already done so much today. Maybe you could go out for dinner.
If I eat out, I tend to overeat and then I'm sluggish for work. Better to save dinners out for when I'm not working. Besides...I'm married to a chef....it's like placing an order and getting what I want almost any day! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 6
Ayla wrote:
1grandma wrote:
Ayla wrote:A little late for good morning, but still have plans for the rest of the day!


We got up early and made one more run to Flint for some of Bob's stuff before we had to return the UHaul trailer. Got his grill, a small refridgerator, some lamps, bedside tables, a few odds and ends. Came home and got the trailer returned, then laid down for a short nap which the dog decided she had to snuggle under my blanket with me! lol



A little fun in the afternoon, a pan of pizza rolls in the oven, and a little digi scrapping time for me. Then it's a shower and the start of a 3 day work weekend for me! Hmmm....what to have for dinner?
You have already done so much today. Maybe you could go out for dinner.
If I eat out, I tend to overeat and then I'm sluggish for work. Better to save dinners out for when I'm not working. Besides...I'm married to a chef....it's like placing an order and getting what I want almost any day! lol
If I were married to a chef, I would eat in, too.
Bibi
User avatar

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: Good Morning April 6
Definitely late for "good morning", but we're headed out shortly for Rachel's b'day party. Looks like Dustin Diamond (Screetch) will probably be there along with the Cure tribute band "LeCure". We won't stay the whole time as I don't like driving in the dark; so we'll probably be home before it really gets started, which is okay as I can't deal with Heavy Metal music anyway.Today was opening day for the Texas Rangers; we watched on tv against the White Sox. Rangers won 3-2. Great game.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful GOOD FRIDAY and wishing everyone a blessed EASTER.
Image Charlene
User avatar

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Good Morning April 6
Hope your night at work goes well. I got a haircut today and went short, don't remember the last time my hair was this short.
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 6
butterfly843 wrote:Hope your night at work goes well. I got a haircut today and went short, don't remember the last time my hair was this short.
Thanks, work went well. How short is your hair? Can you take a pic and share? Would love to see what you did to it. Do you like it?
Bibi
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee